Remember

JINYOUNG POV

I watch as Jasmine sleeps by my side... What can she be hiding from me? I know that I'm not confused on anything. I know for sure that Jasmine was the girl who I saw Jaebum with in that vision. But why exactly was she with him for? It looked like a date but... Didnt Jasmine date me? I need to know who the fuck is lying to me, I need to know exactly what happened those 10 years of my life. I gently push her aside,  since its fucking 3 pm and I just woke up, and go to the bathroom.

I enter and look at myself in the mirror and take my shirt off to shower. I see the love marks that Jaebum had left the previous day.

How perfect they looked on my body... Its as if Jaebums lips were made to fit my skin perfectly. He made two, right on my collar bone, they looked so-

Jasmine: Babe, you in there?

I quickly snap out of my little world.

Me: Yeah,  I'm going to take a shower,  I'll be out soon okay?

Jasmine: Why cant I just shower along with you?

Me: Um... Nah... I need some time alone.. Maybe next time?

Jasmine: Hm.. Okay

I hear her walk out the room and I take the rest of my clothes off. I let the nice hot water run down my body, suddenly I get an image of me. I was laying on the road bleeding. What the fuck? Was that from my accident?

I quickly shower and get out. I put on a shirt which can easily cover the markings on my collar bone, before walking out.

-In the Kitchen-

Jasmine: Hey, want me to make you some breakfast?

Me: Um..

Youngjae then walks into the kitchen.

Youngjae: Hey guys, I got you guys some food. I mean its 3 pm already... Kinda late for breakfast Jasmine...

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

Youngjae: Oh and uh-

Jaebum: Youngjae is it okay to-

What the fuck?

JAEBUM POV

There he is .. My beautiful baby

Jasmine: Whos he?

Stupid ass bitch you know who I am...

Jinyoung: Oh, hes another model at the agency. Jasmine this is Jaebum, Jaebum this is Jasmie

Me: Yeah, we already met... She went to the agency yesterday and she was in your...i mean OUR changing room.

Jinyoung: What? Really, why didnt you tell me anything?

Jasmine: oh uh... Well... I saw you werent there and left

I notice Youngjae looking at her as if he was analyzing her.

Youngjae: Okay... Anyway, what are we waiting for? Im hungry

Jasmine: Oh, I got a message from Hongbin saying that they're coming soon. They spent the night in a hotel.

She smirks and hugs Jinyoung.

Jasmine: Maybe we should spend a night in one too babe

I then make eye contact with Jinyoung and we just stare for a while.

Jinyoung: Um.. Jasmine its too soon for me... Im just trying to remember things...

Jasmine: Umhum... Okay

She walks to the living room with Youngjae and I stay with Jinyoung in the kitchen.

Jinyoung: Um.. Want anything to drink? Water.. Juice?

Me: Um.. Water is fine, thanks.

He goes and get a cup, putting some ice in it and water.

Jinyoung: Here...

Me: Thanks... Um by the way... About you know... What happened in the changing rooms I-

Jinyoung: Look.. Its okay.. Only had to cover some..

He pulls his shirt down a bit and I see the marks I had made on him.

Me: Beautiful... I mean.. Im sorry... It wont happen again

Jinyoung: Jaebum... I wanted to ask you something

Me: What is it?

Jinyoung: Did I know you before meeting you at the -

Hongbin: Hey guys

Seriously Hongbin?

Hongbin: Sorry... Am I interrupting?

Yes

Jinyoung: Nope... Time to eat... Im  hungry.

Ugh ... I knew it... Jinyoung has to remember something...

We all eat and talk about different things until it was time for me to leave.

Hakyeon: Um Jaebum... Before you leave I want to talk to you... In private.

He motions me to go with him to his room,  I follow him and we enter his room before he locks the door.

Me: Um... What do you want to talk about?

Hakyeon: This letter...

He takes out a piece of paper that looks like it was crumpled up. He hands it to me and I open it up, seeing what the letter he was talking about was. It was the letter I had written to Youngjae.

(AN: In case you forgot the letter, but the ubderlined is what Jaebum focused on)

Dear Youngjae,

        I know you probably hate my guts for what i did to Jinyoung. To me it didnt seem like a big deal but after thinking and Jays words, i realized i was lying to him. The reason i never told him i was Jack is because i believed he would push me away once he found out. I swear it was never my intention to hurt him. Yes, even after two years i still think about Jinyoung. Hes honestly the love of my life but i can see why you want me away from him. I also know he wasnt woken up because i visited the hospital everyday while i lived over there..i say over there because my brothers and i all moved to Busan together. I always checked if Park Jinyoung was checked out but no...however i know he'll wake up..hes strong. I promise you, for my love to Jinyoung, that i wont look for him and if i see him ill walk away. However, if i find out hes looking for me, dont even think about me not looking for him. I love and will alway love Park Jinyoung...

                                           - IM Jaebum

Hakyeon: I saw Youngjae reading it last night in the kitchen.. He was mad and threw it away...

I tell him the whole story until now, he listens and when im done he just stares.

Hakyeon: I want to help... I dont wanna see Jinyoung with that bitch... Im here for you too Jaebum

AN: HAKYEON JOINS JAEBUM TOOOOO, ANYWAY, THIS STORY IS VERYYYY SLOWLY COMING TO ITS END GUYS. NOT SO SOON BUT ITS GETTING THERE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! THANKS FOR READING 😊❤