Unknown Number

JINYOUNG POV

It's 11pm already and yes I'm still up because it's Summer. But once school comes around, I honestly turn into a fucking nerd. I get in bed ready to just lay there and listen to music or whatever, when I get a notification. Who could be texting me right now? To be honest I don't have friends, well besides Youngjae but he usually doesn't text much at this hour. I check my phone as I lay on my stomach and see the message is from an unknown number.

Unknown: Jackson it's me Jb, I'm nervous asf I don't know what to wear for my date with Jasmine tomorrow tonight! What's better a simple white shirt or my grey and white sweater? I mean we just going to the movies but still, help!

I giggle at the message, obviously not for me and I debate in answering or not.

Me: Hey, um I'm not Jackson you have the wrong number. But just to help I think a sweater would be good, tomorrow night is going to be a little chilly.

I really doubt I'm going to get a reply because well, who really answers messages of unknown numbers?

Surprisingly, I got one.

Unknown: Oh I'm sorry, but thank u, sorry for bothering u

Me: Oh it's no bother, could use a new contact

Unknown: Oh, well I don't know what to say lol

Me: How about u tell me ur name first?

Unknown: Just call me Jb, this is weird cuz I never do this with an Unknown number technology cuz ur not idiot Jackson.

Me: Well, it's nice to text u, u can call me PJY, ill tell u my full name later

Unkown: Alright, well I gotta go. Bye bye PJY

I smiled, and I changed the Unknown Number to JB on my contact list. I then text Youngjae to see if he wanted to hang out tomorrow.

Me: Youngjaeeeeeee wanna hang out tomorrow?

Youngjae😜: Hey Jinyoungie, sure. Dude let's go to the movies! I wanna go watch LaLaLand.

Me: Bruh lol sure let's watch whatever lol

Youngjae😜: well, when we meeting?

Me: 7:30pm, cuz I just checked and thats when the movie starts.

Youngjae😜: Ight got it, see you then

I sigh as I put my phone on my bed side table. I wonder how this Jb guy looks like. Should I ask? I mean Im sure he thinks I'm weird for just asking for so much without even knowing him. But I mean, that's how two people start out as, complete strangers.

-Next Day-

It's 7pm and I'm already at the movies, I haven't texted JB at all today but I really didn't expect a text.

I stand here waiting for Youngjae to get here.

??: Jaebummm please let's watch Split

I turn and look at the couple, the guy quickly got my attention. Yes I am gay, I'm going to straight up say that.

Jaebum.

That's his name, shit I'm going into whatever movie hes going into.

Youngjae: Yahh, Jinyoungieeee I'm here!

Me: yeah I can tell, well let's go

I grab him and I was just in time to get on line behind Jaebum.

Youngjae: Aish! Why the rush?

Me: so we can get better seats

After a while it was Jaebums turn and his..girlfriend. I can tell she's his girlfriend because she kept kissing him on the line.

Jaebum: uh can I have two tickets to Lalaland?

Great, I don't need to make up an excuse and change the movie. Luckily another window opened and Youngjae and I walked in right behind Jaebum.

As we walked to the room, I admired Jaebum. Those broad shoulders and his height, not that taller but taller than me. He had a nice combination of a grey and white sweater and a hoddie underneath with black skinny jeans and white vans.

Youngjae: why don't ya just take a picture it last longer dude.

Me: hu? What?

He chuckles and we enter the movie room, Jaebum and his girlfriend go all the way to the top and I follow behind. And yes, as you're most likely thinking, I sat right next to him.

During the whole movie I just stole quick glances of him. The movie seems to be almost over and I lay back well in my seat.
I then feel a hand lay on mine, not on Youngjaes side of me...on Jaebums side of me.

Jaebum: oh I'm sorry

He said before quickly moving his hand.

Me: it's fine

I said as I yelled inside. His hand is so soft I just wanted him to keep it there.

After the movie, Youngjae dragged me to the Café. We got our coffee and called a cab so we could get home faster. I then look around and see him...Jaebum with his girlfriend. I decided to listen to Youngjae and take a picture, 'cause why not?

I opened my camera and decided to take a quick video of him as his girlfriend left the table, I think shes going to the bathroom but I don't care.

Ugh, I'm going to be prasing this video foreverr

Ugh, I'm going to be prasing this video foreverr. Sadly, I just realized. This may be the last time I see him.

My heart hurts now.. Great.

JAEBUM POV

The cute boy that was sitting next to me during the movie is leaving. I like how he tried to be sneaky in taking a picture of me but I noticed so I tried to be cute.

Since I don't have Jackson's new number because I forgot to ask his boyfriend Mark for it. Then.. I really don't know who to talk to right now. To be honest I've never felt like that around a guy, I'm not even gay! But just...when I accidentally touched his hand I felt really happy and wodhcosjef on the inside.

Maybe...Oh! Maybe I'll just text that unknown number, since he/she wants a new friend.... Eh why not?

AN: HEY GUYS, SO THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC THAT IS MORE THAN JUST A ONE SHOT LIKE MY MARKSON FF ("6 PIECES OF LOVE" YOU COULD READ IT IF YOU'D LIKE). I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND THANK YOU FOR READING!  AWAIT THE NEXT CHAPTER  😊❤