Introduce Yourself

JAEBUM POV

I love being a model, it makes me forget about my past life and all my personal issues. But the one thing.. Or person it doesn't help me forget is Jinyoung.

Photographer: Well done my boy, go change now and send in Jackson please.

I nod and grab my stuff to leave.

??: Jinyoung, come over here!

Jinyoung? Could it be my Jinyoung? No... Its been a long time since I saw him. I turn my head and look around... there... On the left side of the room was Jinyoung starring right at me.

I quickly put on my sunglasses and go to our hangout room where the others are. I enter in a hurry and slam the door shut.

Jackson: Why are you slamming the door?

Me: Its him.. Hes here

Yugyeom: Who are you talking about?

Me: Jinyoungie...

Tears start coming down my face,  why?
Im sure he hates me for what happened back then.

Jackson: No, Jaebum don't cry

Me: Im fine... Just go its your turn for photos.

Jackson: Guys take care of him...

Mark: how do you even know its him?

Me: because I fucking saw him!!

JACKSON POV

I walked into the set and looked around looking for Jinyoung. Jaebum was right,  standing there with two other guys was Jinyoung.

Ive deep down, also wanted to see him and no.. Dont think its because I fell for him or anything because no I didn't. Ive been with Mark for almost 5 years nice and I'm happy. But looking at Jinyoung now, I want to go to him and apologize for what I did to him in the past.

What I wonder though... Is what exactly is Jinyoung gonna do once he notices us?

JINYOUNG POV

I wanted to look for the guy.. To know who he was and why did he appear in my dreams, but Hongbin stopped me from going anywhere.

Hongbin: Youre gonna get lost here if you move around.

Me: sorry I just wanted to get to know the place better

N: I'm sure Mr. Tuan is gonna give us a tour once we see all his top models. Look another one just came out

He points to the guy who is now sitting where my dream guy was. As I look at him.. For some reason it brings some fear into me.

*Flashback/memory*

Jackson: This is for you to know that Jaebum and I rule this school okay, also my baby Mark. Better not mess with him, remember Jackson Wang, Jaebum IM and Mark Tuan own this school.

*End of flashback/memory*

Who exactly is this guy? Tuan? So... Is Mr. Tuan the father of Mark Tuan? Is he Jackson? If he is then... Who is Jaebum IM?

Hongbin: Whats wrong Jinyoung? Did you have a memory or something?

I didnt want to tell him what it was that i remembered so i simply smiled and shook my head.

Me: No, im just still worried of being good enough for the modeling job you know?

Hongbin: Oh come on, I already told you you got everything to be a model.