After Years

YOUNGJAE POV

I rushed to Jinyoung as I see him laying there, i cant believe that idiot just left after running him over!

Me: Jinyoung? Jinyoung please answer me!!

I try not to move him much, i might hurt him more. I take my phone out and call an ambulance as Jaebum comes up to Jinyoung.

Jaebum: B-babe... Babe please get up...please

I push him away harsly throwing him back.

Me: LEAVE! THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!

Jaebum: No! Hes my boyfriend i love him and i need to be with him!

Me: I DONT GIVE A FUCK! IM HIS BEST FRIEND GET AWAY!

I push him and his brother drags him away, in a while the ambulance came and finally took Jinyoung away.

-3 hours later-

Its been three hours from the accident and the doctors can not yet tell me anything. I keeo waiting and waiting, was it that bad of a hit?

Doc: Family of Park Jinyoung?

I quickly get up and go to him.

Me: Thats me doctor...how is he?

Doc: Im sorry...hes fallen into a coma and...we're not sure if he will wake up.

I felt my heart sink...my best friend...is in a coma. Tears ran down my cheek as i see Jaebum enter the waiting room.

Jaebum: What happened? Hows Jinyoung?

Me: Leave...never come back!

Jaebum: Not until you tell me how-

Me: HES IN A COMA! A FUCKING COMA BECAUSE OF YOU! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

I see his eyes widen as they start to tear up.

Jay: Jaebum lets g-

Jaebum: No! I need to see my boyfriend!!

I grab him and punch him as he tries to go find Jinyoungs room.

Me: I told you to leave!

Jaebum: Why?....Why do you do this?

Me: Because i really doubt he'll wanna see you when he wakes up..

Jaebum: ...Are you serious right now?

Me: Completely... And if you ever see him again dont get near him!

He stares at me before shaking his head and rushing out the hospital. I know i was probably wrong...maybe Jinyoung may want to see him...but i did what i think best for my best friend.

-1 year later-

Its been a year...still Jinyoung hasnt woken up, surprisingly i also havent seen Jaebum. I only saw his brother Yugyeom here a few times but, i also asked him to stop coming. I dont want Jinyoung to wake up and quickly have to deal with Jaebums presence.

-2 years later-

Two years...still no signs that Jinyoung will wake up. His mother of course always comes to care for him, we dont lose hope that he will wake up.

??: Youngjae?

I turn to see a guy with a picture of me in his hands.

Me: Yeah?

Jackson: Hi uh..my name is Jackson Wang and im Jaebums friend.

Me: Look i dont want anyone close to Jaebum here to please just-

Jackson: Dont worry im leaving soon...he just wanted me to give you this.

He hands me a piece of paper and bows while saying goodbye. What may Jaebum want after 2 years of not seeing him? I open the letter and begin reading.

Dear Youngjae,

        I know you probably hate my guts for what i did to Jinyoung. To me it didnt seem like a big deal but after thinking and Jays words, i realized i was lying to him. The reason i never told him i was Jack is because i believed he would push me away once he found out. I swear it was never my intention to hurt him. Yes, even after two years i still think about Jinyoung. Hes honestly the love of my life but i can see why you want me away from him. I also know he wasnt woken up because i visited the hospital everyday while i lived over there..i say over there because my brothers and i all moved to Busan together. I always checked if Park Jinyoung was checked out but no...however i know he'll wake up..hes strong. I promise you, for my love to Jinyoung, that i wont look for him and if i see him ill walk away. However, if i find out hes looking for me, dont even think about me not looking for him. I love and will alway love Park Jinyoung...

                                           - IM Jaebum

The love of his life? I sigh and put the paper in my pocket as i go back to Jinyoung. I hold his hand....i know...just like Jaebum...i know Jinyoung will wake up.

-3 years later-

Three years passed, still Jinyoung isnt awake. I made two friends who come visit a lady here, Hongbin and a guy who just calls himself N. I told them Jinyoungs story and even they come visit him now.

Hongbin: So...do you think Jinyoung will wake up anytime soon?

Me: Hopefully....i mean hes 19 now...and id love to celebrate his next birthday with him awake.

N: Im sure you will, and itll be cool to finally hear his voice and all ya know?

I smile as i notice a jealous Hongbin, yes theyre dating and honestly theyre the most adorable couple i know.

Me: Dont be jealous Hongbinnnn

Hongbin: Shut up...

N and I giggle but stay quiet as we hear a fourth voice in the room.

Jinyoung: Youngjae?...

We all turn to his voice, hes finally awake.

The doctors made us get out and all so they can test him and see how hes doing. I cant believe hes finally awake, i called his mom and shes also waiting for the doctors to say something to us.

Doc: Family of Park Jinyoung?

We go to him and he gives us a sad smile...which im not happy to see.

Doc: Im glad to say..hes out of danger and hes recoved obviously from all injury...however...

Jinyoung mom: However what Doctor? Please tell us..

Doc: Im sorry to say...he...hes amnesia...he doesnt seem to remember anything from his accident or anything that happened six years before that...he believed he was 10.

Amnesia....im glad hes known me for god know how long....but i do know....the one person he wont remeber for sure is....

...Jaebum...

AN: HEYYYY OMG GUYS THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS I HONESTLY NEVER THOUGHT ID REACH THAT MANY WHEN I STARTED THIS BOOK!! IM GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS BOOK IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! COMMENT AND VOTE, THANKS FOR READING 😊❤