Let Me

JAEBUM POV

That very night when I was in my room, I quickly went to my instagram and went on Jinyoungs page. @Ilove_cocoman... Thats who I needed to talk to.  I didn't even follow him, I just sent him a message right away, lucky for me he wasn't a private account.

Defsoul-Jb: Hey,  Youngjae its me Jaebum.. I know you probably want nothing to do with me but please. I don't know if Jinyoung told you but he probably doesn't take it as important since I know he doesn't remember me because of his amnesia. But Jinyoung works with me in the model agency...and seriously his life is in danger.

Defsoul-Jb: His "girlfriend" Jasmine has to do with it... Please give me a time and place for us to meet up... Its really important and I'm not joking about this...

I really didn't think he would answer, I didn't even think he would open my message. I mean just seeing the Jb part he would probably have deleted it,  but he answered.

Ilove_cocoman: ... Hi Jaebum, its been quiet a while. Look I don't know if anything of what you're saying to me is true... But I don't really believe you, also due to the fact that Jasmine is Hongbins cousin like... Hes amazing and so is she. Seriously stop acting like this to get involved with Jinyoung. Hes really enjoying the agency and if you continue to do this I WILL find a way for him to quit.

Defsoul-Jb: Youngjae seriously I'm not lying!! Please.. Just give me a time, date and place to meet uo and I will tell you everything you need to know.

I took him quiet a while to answer back, but eventually he did.

Ilove_cocoman: ...Go to the park on File Road... Tomorrow at 3 pm and if you're not there forget about Jinyoung too..

Defsoul-Jb: Trust me thats the last thing I want to do... Ill be there

Ilove_cocoman: Umhum, you better be

That night I couldnt sleep, I had to think of perfect words to say to Youngjae. I have to make sure I convince him about how dangerous Jasmine is to Jinyoung.

I heard a soft knock on my door and allowed them to come in, it was Jackson.

Jackson: Hey, how you doing?

Me: Well bad, I have to think of what I should tell Youngjae

Jackson: Youngjae? Why do you have to talk to Youngjae?

Me: Jasmine is a big danger to Jinyoung and I fear for his life.

Jackson: And what happened? Why are you suddenly on the Jasmine topic?

Me: she was here...and she told me she was the one who ran over Jinyoung that day..

Jackson: Are you serious? The fuck...yeah now I see how Jasmine is extremly dangerous for Jinyoung to be around.

Me: Exactly, i dont want that bitch doing anything to Jinyoung. If she does, its going to be all my fault...

JINYOUNG POV

I walk into my room and lay on my bed.. I cant stop thinking about what happened with Jaebum. God his lips fit so perfect with mine, his scent was driving me crazy, honestly I just wanted to stay there kissing him for hours until-

Jasmine: Hey babe, how was your day?

Me: Oh... Hey Jasmine... Uh it was ok i guess...

I also remember that in the memory i had a while ago, i saw Jasmine with Jaebum... Should I ask? What if she lies to me?

Me: Um.. Jasmine..

She looks at me as she decides to sit on my lap.

Me: Did you know a guy named Jaebum?

Jasmine: Jaebum? Nah ive never heard of that name.

Me: You sure? Because... I thought you might have known one of the guys i work with.

Jasmine: Yes im sure... Or has he told you anything?

I just shake my head and she kisses me... How I wish it was Jaebum kissing me...not her.

JAEBUM POV

Jackson: If Jinyoung rejects you, i dont want you being all sad and depressed.

Me: Ill do whatever I can to try and get him back.. If I cant then... Ill leave him alone

-Next Day-

I decided to go to the park a half hour early, I really dont want to be late for this situation. At exactly 3 pm I see Youngjae walking towards a bench. I quickly rush to it and sit beside him.

Me: Hey Youngjae..

He turna and looks at me.

Youngjae: Hey..

Me: Its been a while hasnt it...and im sure you probably wish it wasnt this soon.

Youngjae: to be honest.. I wished to never see you again.. But here we are.

Me: Youngjae.. I really just want to protect Jinyoung... Jasmine was my ex and-

Youngjae: Wait what? Why.. When did you date Jasmine?

Me: I dated her long before I met Jinyoung... She hated him because I fell for him and I left her for him. Once my friend defended me from her because she was hating on gay people.

Youngjae: How could she possibly hate gay people when her own cousin is gay and she lives with us.

Me: Jasmine is really good at being fake

Youngjae: Do you have like.. I dont know, some way to prove to me that you actually dated Jasmine?

I thought for a bit, I have to have something that connects me with Jasmine.

I quickly look through my gallery and actually found the pictures i needed.

Me: Look... See these are pictures of Jasmine and I when we were dating. Do you need any other proof?

He just sighs and looks at me.

Youngjae: Okay... You have proof... But how are you going to be able to help Jinyoung if he doesnt know who you are yet?

Me: Um.. Im no trying to get my hopes up becsuse i dont want to be sad if Im wrong.. But i believe that Jinyoung maybe starting to remember me again.

I really hope im rigt...

I hope I can get Jinyoung back as soon as possible...

AN: HEY GUYS, TBH I FEEL LIKE THE STORY MAYBE BORING RIGHT NOW(?) BUT DONT WORRY, SHITS GONNA HAPPEN AND OF COURSE YOURE GONNA HATE JASMINE MORE. THANKS FOR READING! VOTE AND COMMENT I LOVE YOU ALL 😊❤