Exposed

I froze in my steps

No one called me Alexandra... except for him.....

"Hello? Are you listening to me, I know your secret now, so you do what I say or all hell will rain down!" She said, how to respond cocky or shy....cocky
"Listen sweetie saying what I say isn't going to get Jaxon to like you," I said with a smirk, her and her two sidekicks gasped, then Hannah leaned in and said, "Listen! I'm sure your friends would hang out with you if they knew what you did, so listen the hell up," she had grabbed my collar and shoved me against her locker multiple times, then she dropped me.

I sighed in relief but then she kicked me right in the gut over and over and over again until she heard people and ran off

"Sh*t! Are you okay sweetheart?" A voice asked, I shook my head
No
Then the person lifted me up in their arms, I could fell the persons strong muscled arms, I looked up to a blurry face before passing out.

----------------------

"Hey, are you okay?" A voice said, I turned onto my side hoping to see Jaxon but instead....

"Hey!" Luke said, I sighed "Hey...Luke," I smiled at him and bit my lip, his eyes immediately zoomed onto my lips.

"Um, so what happened to me?" I asked, he avoided my gaze and pointed behind me, there was no one, I looked out the corner of my eye, he took a deep breath then tapped my shoulder

"Hannah did some sh*t to you..." he said, I sat up immediately and looked around me. I was in the nurses office!

I walked out of the door and yelled

"Hannah Valentine you better hope I DON'T GET TO YOU!" Everyone stared at me and split giving me a pathway, I saw her at the end of the path in front of the bathrooms.

I ran to her and as she turned before she could speak, I punched her, she stumbled backwards.

"What the hell Alex!" She yelled at me,

I shoved her against the lockers, and slapped her over and over again, "This is for five staring me!" I punched her jaw and shoved her to the floor, "And this is for taking me to the nurses office!"

As I raised my hand and I saw her flinch and curl into a ball in the corner, I saw her start to cry and everyone gasped in shock. I stopped and put down my hand, "I'm letting you off this time but come near me again and...." I hissed at her and turned around.

Them I felt a hand punch me in the back, and I turned to look at Hannah, she was sneering at me, "Do not ever turn your  back to your-" she stopped as I leaped at her.

Someone grabbed me and whispered "Don't," I recognized the voice immediately.
Jaxon
He glared at everyone and they immediately left and he turned to Hannah

"Listen, you mess with my sweetheart over here and you mess with me," he barked at her, I bit my lip hesitantly, and then she walked off.

Jaxon looked at me and smiled
"I like 'em feisty," he winked at me, I flushed red and he grabbed my hand and leaned in and......
Kissed my cheek before walking off....

----------------------------------------

Hey guyssss

Hope you like this chapter, thanks for increasing the reads from 10 to 24, thank you so much❤️

Thank you so much!!!!!! Please do share this story

Vote
Comment
Share
❤️❤️❤️