The Party

I bit my lip still thinking about what Luke did. I was unnecessarily pacing up and down my street and downtown and back until I bumped into a familiar face, Hannah, she ignored me and was on the phone calling someone
"Yes" she giggled "Of course! I'm right by her!" I raised an eyebrow "Oh you want me to come over!" I rolled my eyes "I'll wear that dress just for you Jaxon, bye!" she giggled again, smiled and smirked at me.

"Jaxon is so inviting am I right!" I doubled over. Nah she was just joking....right, I laughed "Yeah right!" I burst out laughing, she raised an eyebrow. Then she passed me her phone, I glanced at the screen....and blushed it was Jaxon....shirtless

"Now your stalking Jaxon!" I laughed at her, that had to be the only way "Nope look at our chats!" She seemed happy.
I scrolled through the chats, there was obvious flirting here and some interesting photos.

I felt so many emotions...sadness, pain and disappointment. She smiled at me grabbed her phone and sashayed off. People like him deserved to be with people like her it was just life, she had long flowing blonde hair and blue eyes with a perfect complexion and body and was incredibly tall and I....I was a black haired nerd with black glasses, I was tall but not really tall and I was plain, I ran to my house.

"Hey Sweetie!" Mum exclaimed, I wiped my face and hid my tears "Mom this is not the time for your games," she looked shocked at my tears.
I curled under my blanket in pain and anguish, I immediately group called the squad, them I explained to them.

"HE DID WHAT?!"
"Do I have your permission to murder him?"
"I WILL RIP OFF HIS FREAKING FACE AND FEED HIM TO MY DOGS WITH A BOWL OF POPCORN IN MY HAND AND WHEN HE DIES I'LL HANG HIS HEAD ON MY WALL!"

Yes, that was Ayo, I laughed at that, Kelly was shell shocked. I laughed and we established a plan.

"Okay so I have a hot brother who is 17, his name is Jake, I'll send you a picture of him" he was quite tall and rather good looking, he had great style and hair, he gave me butterflies to be honest "OMG!" Stephanie yelled
"He is so cute!" We all laughed at this, while Ayo was disgusted.

"So he'll be your fake boyfriend to make Jaxon jelly, then we'll arrange some group plans and then he'll get Jaxon so jealous he'll be green with envy!" We all agreed this was a good plan, and we decided to meet at Ayo's house this evening and meet again at Luke's party.

I was clueless on what to wear. I grabbed a torn red plaid shirt with a white tank and black shorts finished off with black boots. I snuck out my house by climbing through my window, I ignored all the stares I got and ran off.

"Hey A!" I hugged Ayo who smiled at me, the other girls were already there and so was...Jake her brother.
"Um hi," I said waving at him, he nodded at me then said "Jake, great to meet you!" He stood up and walked over to me, he was two heads taller than me. We spent an hour planning everything, from the couple name to hobbies.

We looked amazing! I wore a short denim dress with black boots and a black baseball cap, Ayo wore a black dress with a plaid shirt and sneakers, Stephanie had a floral dress with sandals and Kelly wore a cute outfit with loose floral pants and a black tank and a long lace jacket.

We all looked like celebrities, if I say so myself, and well Jack....was something else, he was amazing! He was funny, clever, kind caring and sarcastic. The place was trashed, it was a huge mansion with drunk and horny teenagers around, taking selfies and breaking things.

When we arrived all eyes were on us, I wish, all eyes were on Jaxon and Hannah the new it couple it was hard me but I didn't wish for Jaxon to die as they kissed in front of us.

His eyes were roaming over, taking in the party, then they stopped at me, as he walked towards me, hands gripped at my waist and kissed my jaw, Thank you so much Jack, I saw something in Jaxon's eyes but ignored it and turned to my happy boyfriend.

"Think he bought it?" I nodded at Jack, Jaxon had turned away and was occasionally fake smiling and laughing at Hannah. I smiled at Jake and hugged him, he hesitated then wrapped his arm around me, he leaned in and and stoped right before my mouth and moved his head swaying from side to side.

I raised an eyebrow then he whispered "It looks like we're kissing," he whispered, that made sense, I turned so I was facing Jaxon who was watching us, then I turned it up a notch, I put my hands on his biceps and rubbed them up and down his hands while he moved his head to my neck, then his arms went a little too low for my liking...I was going to kill him for that.

Jaxon's eyes darkened and he stormed towards the bar where he got a beer, what was his problem! We ignored him and spent the rest of the night partying.

"Truth or Dare! Truth or Dare!" Everyone started chanting. We all made a circle, "Okay so, I'll start" Luke said "Stephanie" she looked up "Kiss the best looking guy here" everyone started laughing, she was known for being shy, so I didn't expect it when she went to her crush Matt, and planted a heavy one on him, he blushed before smirking and kissing her back, she grabbed his arm and pulled him to a bedroom.

There was an awkward silence before laughter, I trailed off during the game, one girl had to run around naked, a boy had to break into a strangers house and the other, Seven minutes in heaven.
"Okay Alex?" I looked up and straightened my back "Kiss the hottest, or most special" he laughed at  this "guy here"

I got up and looked at all the expectant and hopeful faces, then I went up to Jaxon and sat on his lap, he flushed red, "I- but....you- I u,, your boy-" I closed his mouth, and moved around on his lap then I leaned forward, he was nervous I could tell. Then I stopped abruptly, and stood up ignoring the laughter of everyone and the shock of Jaxon.

Then I went up to Ayo's brother, Jake, and leaned in and kissed him, he immediately responded and turned me placing me on the floor below him. His arms went around my waist and he seemed quite eager, I rolled my eyes, boys, he then paused and smiled at me before going back for another kiss, there were loud cheers and wolf whistles, I rolled my eyes and moved off Jake, who was beaming.

Then everyone turned in shock as Jaxon, stormed out of the room and grabbed a beer, again, before storming out the house, then I ran after him.

"Wait up Jaxon!"

-----------

Dun dun dunnn

I love these cliffhangers don't you😂
It's fun, honestly try it out.....
Well there's drama
And a new guy
.........

Vote
Comment
Share