We're cool?

It was a suckish day all my friends were sick, honestly,all in one day, honestly, gosh. As I moped around the school, I was glaring at everyone because honestly I was in a bad mood.

I had just entered my EMS classroom, I took out my pen and stared at the worksheet, I saw numbers and figures and fancy things that I.....well I didn't forget them, that little piece of information just took a vacation from my brain. A person ran into the classroom 10 minutes late I heard huffing and puffing and shuffling of feet. The person sat next to me, their bag sounded heavy as it dropped to the classroom's tile floor. They leaned over and whispered,

"Can we talk, after this class I mean," I looked up to the eager face of Jaxon  and hit my head on the table groaning in anguish, then I looked up with a 1000 watt smile, "Of course, I wouldn't, for any reason, ignore you!" I hope he didn't notice the sarcastic tone in my voice.

---------------

"Hey, Alex!"

I looked at Jaxon, we had just finished our EMS lesson, we were out in the corridor with crowds all over the corridor.

"Hey, um how are you?" He said, "I'm having a wonderful day!" That moment you tell someone you're okay you don't have to look into your heart and say something,

"That's great! How's-"

"Okay Jaxon I'm not in the mood so I'd like to know why the f*ck you wanna talk to me," I felt bad as I looked at his face, his enthusiastic smile slipped off his face.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go...to like go, do stuff , like watch a movie?" I groaned loudly getting a few stares from others.

"Jaxon, this isn't going to work out, I don't need distractions in my life, I'm stressed and can't deal with distractions,"

He nodded sadly and then stopped "Distraction....I'm a distraction to you, a bloody distraction! I got you to where you are, you would have been nothing without me, you stupid b-!"

"You cannot yell at me, you told me to think about it, and I did, I chose to not trust you and to say no, so sorry NO!" We had attracted a crowd, they were forming a circle around us, I heard one person yell "Fight!"

"Listen Jax, I'm sorry but this isn't going to work out," I said calmly taking a deep breath. He glared at me and pushed through the crowd, he walked up to his locker and....punched. There was a gasp throughout the crowd as he left s dent in the locker.

He walked up to me now heavily breathing, he grabbed my neck and shoved me to the wall, while choking me. He spoke to me in an angry, scary voice, "You say this isn't going to work out, okay!
Meme just give you something to remember me by,"

He raised his hand and

"Stop!"

A worried Shawn pushed through the crowd, he saw the situation and his expression changed "You're going to hit a girl, you're going to hit a f*cking girl!" Shawn was pissed, he walked up to Jaxon, he was taller than Jaxon, tallest in the grade.

Jaxon laughed, he burst our laughing, my expression was well....confused why would Shawn do this. "You haven't told her yet?" Shawn blushed, he looked like a freaking tomato! "That doesn't matter right now, come at me, or are you too scared," he said, teasing him.

Jaxon roared and lunged at Shawn , Shawn dodged it in time and took out his phone, whistling, Jaxon punched Shawn and I yelled in fear, Shawn then smiled "Yay! You took the first hit, so I can hit back as self defense!" I smiled in pride, I taught him that.

He took off his leather jacket to reveal a tight wife beater, it showed off his rock hard 6 pack, he handed the jacket to me, kissed my forehead before lunging at Jaxon, tackling him to the ground. They both put up their hands as soon as they got up, Shawn clenched his hands the first punched at Jaxon's stomach, he wasn't giving any mercy, he continuously punched until finally the firs show of blood. I stood there in tears "Stop! Stop it you idiots!"

I dropped Shawn's jacket and ran, I didn't know where but I was running, far, far away from them.

---------

This was so hard to write! Oh my god I suck at writing fight scenes so I just did that ⬆️         But omg thanks for increasing my reads!!!! I'm eleven, I didn't think that I could do a story that would get over a hundred nearly two hundred reads!!!

Thanks! If y'all want a shoutout or to be in my story comment at least 2 times even a cute little heart works!