The new friends

After avoiding my mother in the morning, I quickly rushed to school. I remembered what I told Kelly, I wasn't going to lose a bet as I got off my skateboard, I did a quick jump hoping to land back on my board....I didn't instead I hit the floor.

"Your doing the trick wrong," a voice said, I turned to a black girl with dark brown eyes who had an edgy rocker hipster look, I raised an eyebrow but moved back so she could show me the trick, she grabbed the board and ran away from me "Wait a minute!" Was she going to steal my board, then she ran towards me on my board, she jumped did a flip and landed on the board, a little shakily.

"That's so cool!" I said to her, she smiled and started walking with me "Ayo, I'm Ayo," I looked at the girl, Ayo, "I love that name, what's it short for and what culture is it from?" I asked as we walked "My full name is Ayomikun but don't call me that and I'm African!" She said, I laughed but nodded, it turned out we had a lot in common.

"Hi! I mean hey....no that's too preppy, um, how's....yo, Ugh!" We saw a short blonde girl talking to herself she was biting her lip and jumping from foot to foot, we walked up to her "Hey! What's up!" I said to her, "Hi, I'm Stephanie, don't mind me just...guy problems," she blushed at the latter, Ayo and I looked at each other and smiled knowingly, "What's his name, why'd you like him and how often does he talk to you?" I asked her.

So it turned out she liked a guy named Matt, he was a brown haired jock that was smile and kind, she liked hi, cause he was so sweet and they were vibing!! They all seemed to be nice from Kelly to Ayo and to Stephanie and something about Stephanie she was a fashion freak from the magazines to the makeup to the love advice. It was quite funny how she was recommending that Ayo wore makeup.

"You would look so nice!" Stephanie said getting out her lipstick "Hey put that stick thing away from me...I do karate!" Ayo then exclaimed, I laughed got out my phone walked back and took a picture, Stephanie was on her tip toes holding her lipstick in one hand and handbag in another and Ayo had her hands up and she had a face that screamed Get away from me! Then they saw my flash go off, they turned and looked at me, they looked at each other and then nodded and chased after me.

Schnitzel!!
For a short person Stephanie was fast! And Ayo, dang, she was fast. As they ran after me, I bumped into something, someone, It was a guy, he had black scruffy hair and hazel eyes that locked onto mine, he was tall and built,we still stared at each other. Then I realized his arm was around my waist and mine on his arms, we both jumped apart "Um, sorry about that, I'm Luke!" He said he had a deep yet calming voice, I opened my mouth then closed it, I stared at him, he raised an eyebrow then walked off after a while.

"Okay then...." Stephanie trailed off, I covered my face with my hands "That was awkward!" Ayo exclaimed "So juicy....think I could turn that into the beginning of a story!"'she thens started mumbling to herself. They were both giving me odd looks as we walked on, I then introduced them to Kelly.

"Hey Kelly," she turned to look at me "Hi how are you!" She smiled then her smile faltered as she saw the people behind me, "Kelly meet Ayo and Stephanie," she smiled and waved at them, Ayo said nothing whereas......

"Hi I'm Stephanie, I hope that I can get your vote to be student body president. Making our school great, one step at a time!" It seemed like she memorized that, I laughed but Kelly didn't "Your running against...Luke?!" She asked, Stephanie bit her lip and nodded.

"Good luck your gonna get pulverized one by one by one by one by-" " Okay we get it Ayo!" Stephanie was glaring at Ayo who was chuckling into her hand. We spent the entire free period, getting to know each other. Kelly seemed shy but then we realized she was a bit of a geek she had glasses with black and purple frames, she was a straight A student what wouldn't take any sh*t!....Ayo on the other hand was hard to read, she could be funny, smart, kind, and rude all at once, she was quite shy and used her rudeness to cover up herself, but we got past her whole mean girl exterior. Stephanie was our stereotypical blonde girl with a twist, she was short and a sporty person, and then you get me, I was the jock, the singer and musician, a triple threat, I wasn't going to tell them about my mother not yet anyway....but for the first time, I might actually have friends.

--------------------------------------------                      

Ughh so close to a 1000 words but never fear...I'll get there❤️ meanwhile please share my story and I'm willing to feature one follower who shares my story and I'll need proof , the person too must comment on my chapter....

Vote
Comment
Share
❤️❤️