A new chapter

I stared at the giant school in front of me and I have in thing to say

Holy Shit!!!

I've never seen a school so big and with so many people around me. I made a mental note to avoid all popular people, I looked around from the cafeteria to the office, it was quite a modern school with glass windows that were wide and beautiful.....how did my mother afford this!

As I was taking in the school, I bumped into a blonde bimbo who wore tight clothes and high heels "Watch where your going you bitch!" She hissed at me

There were two girls behind her, one had short brown hair and an evil smile, the other had long platinum blonde hair and a cute smile that said don't underestimate me.

I couldn't help but shake as they glared at me, the blonde leaned in and said "Do not mess with me, I can, and will make your life a living hell," then she slapped me right across the face.

I expected someone to notice or to stand up for me but instead they all stopped, looked at me and laughed, I ran as I felt tears building up in my eyes.

I ran past her and hurried to the office, grabbed my timetable and located my honors Math class.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" I said as I rushed into the classroom, the teacher opened his mouth to say something but then closed it and gestured at a seat at the back. As I turned the whole class gasped for some reason...... okay now I was worried I rushed to the seat and groaned into my desk then I heard a voice say:

"Girl, who five stared your face!" I looked up to the face of a brown haired girl who had green eyes and a smile that said she was up to no good

"Is that why everyone gasped?" I asked, she nodded "Well I got slapped by some blonde bimbo who was wearing clothes that were like two sizes too small"

She laughed "You've met Hannah and her two sidekicks the short brown haired one, her names Jessica she's a social media freak the other one with the platinum blonde hair is Frankie, they're both super chilled unless their around Hannah, just avoid them and you'll survive, I'm Kelly! By the way,"

I smiled "And I'm Alex!" She smiled back before turning back to face the teacher.

After the lesson Kelly showed me some of the school clubs on the display board that were still open for some spots

"There's the Visual Art class so....photography"

I put down my name and followed her to the next sign up sheet

"Oh! We're only allowed to sign up for three clubs! Here's the Chess club" she looked back at me and I shook my head "Here's interior decorating club which I'm In"

I put down my name and followed her,

"Here's art club but not a lot of people are in it, it's just me and like three other girls and four guys"

I also put my names down for art

"Now here are the days for trials for sports and cultural" I grabbed out my phone and made notes as she spoke.

Monday September 5th 3:00- 5:0 Choir

Tuesday September 6th 2:30 - 4:00 Diving

Wednesday September 7th 2:00- 5:00 Martial arts

Thursday September 8th 2:00 - 3:00 Debate team 4:00 - 5:00 Rugby

Friday September 9th 3:00 - 4: 00 Gymnastics

"Wait! Is this in the afternoon or morning?" I asked, she looked at me and said "Afternoon you dummy!" I smiled and walked off with her.

"So where's your squad?" I asked her
"Oh I'm not in a squad I'm kind of a loner," she said "Then I'll make a spuad and you'll be in it!" I exclaimed she laughed and shook her head "You do that and I'll give you $30" I smirked at her before running off to my next class.

---------$$$$$*********

Hello hello! My dear readers
How are you all
Good? Great!!!!!
Well this was a slightly better chapter
You know the drill

Vote
Comment
Share!!!!
😀😇❤