Don't forget 'bout Luke!

I was still blushing about what happened with Jaxon, I scratched my head and walked, avoiding people's eyes, then I bumped into Ayo, Kelly and Steph, they all looked at me and....smirked, "We saw you guys!" Kelly blurted out, the others glared at her.

I blushed but pretended to be clueless "What?!" They rolled their eyes, "We saw Axon go into the bathroom together!" Ayo said smirking, I avoided their gazes "Wait a minute Axon?!" They all nodded "Your couple name, you know Alex...Jaxon, Axon!" Steph said excited, I laughed at them, "What happened with you guys..." Ayo asked as we walked to the cafeteria.

"Well um, I was flirting around with him" I blushed as they all smirked at me "And instead of being shy he did the same, he was literally on top of me!" I shrieked, they all laughed, "I hope your talking about me," Jaxon? "Oh hey Luke!" I smiled at him, how could I have been talking about him well he was the All American Boy. He smiled at me and ran his hair through his perfectly gelled hair, "How are you Al" he noticed my friends "Ayo" she glared at him "Kelly and"'he ran his eyes over Steph "Stephanie," he gave her a look.

I raised an eyebrow at that but ignored it, then he asked "I was wondering if I could talk to you?" I nodded and told the squad that I'd see them later. He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom "Hey, I'm having a party, I was hoping you and your friends could come?" He looked genuinely scared I would say no, but "Hey, I would love to come!" I beamed at him, he smiled at me, then walked forward, I stepped back

"Hold u-"
He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me savagely, his arms around my waist were getting tight, his lips were soft, my arms were around his neck, he moved from my lips to my neck and started sucking on my neck, I shoved him back, a little bit, he moved forward and forced me to stay against the wall.

"Luke..." my voice trailed off, I couldn't say I didn't like it, but....Jaxon, I like didn't know what to do, so I just stood there, until Luke let me go, I saw guilt in his eyes "I'm so sorry, I don't know...." he trailed off,  I simply nodded and ran off.

---------------------------------
Sorry for the short update, I just need to say something, I assure you all, despite what a particular Wattpad  user says, I am not copying her story, and I got the name Jaxon from Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott

---------------------------------Sorry for the short update, I just need to say something, I assure you all, despite what a particular Wattpad  user says, I am not copying her story, and I got the name Jaxon from Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott

I assure you all, you are not reading someone else's story but my story, and on that note please do not copy book, thanks❤️

But anyway turns out Luke must really like Alex, and what happened with him and Ayo or with Stephanie, and what does Hannah have against Alex.......