The Encounter

I am in such deep sh*t with the IT girl of the school.... Hannah Valentine, she had everything from the looks to the money and the power and fate decided I would somehow mess with her. Joy. Let's give you a recap of what happened, I was walking down the halls about to meet the squad and then....

"Hey, Watch where your going!" I yelled at the person that bumped me, then I sucked in a breath, it was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen, something about him was so...Wow he had black eyes and green eyes and an amazing build with an amazing jawline, but his eyes seem like they want to end me. "Get the fuck out of my way," he hissed.
Hold up! I was not going to let him talk to me like that!

"Listen up jackass! You bumped me not the other way around, now you are going to apologize or else all hell will rain down!" By now my voice was super loud and we had attracted a crowd, he raised an eyebrow then laughed, it was a deep calming laugh and no, I was not proud of thinking that! "A girl with some fire" he said his voice deep"Finally, I was getting bored with all the girls around here, I'll see you around sweetheart," he winked at me and smiled and that was that, I just  stood there my mouth wide open and then I blushed

He called me sweetheart!!!
I was going to spill all of this to the squad, in fact, I was telling them right now, they all looked at me eyes wide open, then Kelly began "You're telling me, that Jaxon the school bad boy and loner, one, called you sweetheart and, two, winked at you! Lucky thing!" She said her eyes full of excitement, and Ayo just looked at me with her eyes wide open, she wasn't looking at me but staring at someone behind me, I turned as well with the rest of the squad, there was a hipster dude, quite cute, he had brown eyes and cool hair and he was about to kiss Hannah Valentine then we turned back to Ayo.

"You like him don't you?" We asked all at once, she timidly nodded "His name is Sean!" She said before gazing back at the desk, I sighed and stood up, and walked up to the guy with Hannah, I wrapped my arms around his neck, right in front of Hannah's face, I smirked at him and pulled him out of the class, then, I slapped him, "What the heck!" He screamed "Listen up dude you know better than to hang with Hannah Valentine she is a good for nothing, you know what let's not even go there!"

He raised an eyebrow "Why did you bring me here exactly?" He asked, then I smiled and told him someone liked him, he rolled his eyes "If it's you sorry not interested," he said rudely "What no! Ew, my friend Ayo likes you!" I blurted out, them covered my mouth, he sudden blushed.

"Ayo?" I nodded "She likes me!" I nodded again, "Woah, but Ayo's so wow and I'm so...me!" I rolled my eyes and then said "If you like her make a move or else she'll get over you in a jiffy, Well bye!" I then skipped off leaving him shell shocked.

When I got back they all looked at me weirdly, well Ayo was shooting lasers at me with her eyes, I just helped her with something! There was an awkward silence until Sean walked back in, took a deep breath and sat next to Ayo, they both blushed it was SO cute he smiled at her and she smiled at him.

They were talking and me and the rest of the squad were listening, then at some point he leaned in, closer to her, I gasped, then he moved back and scratched his head awkwardly then Ayo leaned in a little but then moved back.

"Oh for crying out loud!" I yelled then walked up and shoved their heads together, but they just bumped foreheads, I groaned but then cheered with the rest of the class, except Hannah, when he leaned in and kissed her, it was so cute and then they went out of the class.....

And no this didn't happen during a class, it was a free period so we spent it in the class, but back to the Hannah thing, she was super pissed about me interrupting her near kiss, I had avoided her and just as it was time for lunch I ran out about and bumped into her, sneered at me and said

"I've been waiting for you Alexandra....."

------------------------------

Dun Dun Dunnn

Cliffhangers sorry but guys the more people read this, the more I'll write thanks, and please remember what I said about sharing this story in the previous chapter!

You know the drill

Vote
Comment
Share
❤️❤️