The Dare

I sat on a bench outside the school, the wind howling, blowing my hair. Shawn had gone crazy and I guess he had reason...but Jaxon, was straight up horrible. He tried to hit me. I'm a girl for crying out loud.I sobbed into Shawn's jacket.

"Al...Alexia? Al-"

I looked up, Shawn, he looked worried, he was panting as he ran to sit next to me, he held my hands looking me straight in the eye, "I am so sorry, I am so sorry about that good for nothing jack-"
He stopped as I rested my head on his shirt. His chest rose up and down, his heavy breathing on my neck.  I felt his heart beating hard, like mine did when I saw him.

I looked up into his eyes as he held my hand, he then suddenly stood up and smashed his lips onto mine, his arms slid around my waist and I gasped in shock. He pushed his body against mine and I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck. He stopped kissing me only to start slowly trailing kisses down my neck.

He bit the sweet point on my neck causing me to laugh silently. Then I pulled away, his eyes twinkled in excitement, I didn't know what I felt but I smiled and held his hand.

"Are you ready?" I nodded at Shawn, he held my hand tightly. "Okay, let's go!"

We walked through the halls, side by side, holding each other's hands. I felt the glare of several of his stupid ass fan girls. As we walked to through the halls, I realized I could live with this, he kissed my forehead before we split paths.

I walked to English with a giddy smile on my face, I skipped to my desk, I imagined a future with Sha-

"Hey, how does it feel for your relationship to be  based on a lie?" I looked up to Hannah. She had a grin on her face, "Hannah?" She smirked at me. "Why don't you ask Jaxon!" She smirked before strutting off.
----------------------

"Hey Dave, have you seen Jaxon?"

"Oh, yeah, he's in the music room, number five." I smiled at Dave before rushing down the to the music room. I saw Jaxon balancing with one leg on a stool tuning his guitar, he looked up, "Hey, what-"

"Tell me, what happened?" He raised an eyebrow "Tell me, what happened with you and Shawn?"
He paled, bit his lip and coughed standing up, "I have to g-"

I grabbed his collar and slammed him into the wall, my face up close to his, I held up my fist to his face "If you do not tell me, I'll....I'll" Jaxon glared at me in anger before separating my hands from his collar.

"Shawn and I, knew each other before he came here and he was into gambling....a lot. So when I heard that he knew you and that he was close with you. I asked him no, I dared him to make you fall for him and it worked because you already loved him. So, I forced him to act like he loved you, we planned the whole fight and everything, I'm sorry."

I blinked, my breathing hitched in my throat, I slapped him across the face and ran off.

--------------
Shawn's P.O.V

I looked up from my book to see someone run past, out of curiosity I followed the person....a girl.

"Hey Al!" I moved to kiss her forehead but she shoved me away, "You know you don't have to kiss me anymore, the dare's over." I froze.

"You....you knew?" My voice was shaky, she wasn't supposed to find out, I mean I still like her, but it started because of a dare.

"Well, of course, it became obvious, but you should know.....girl don't think it's attractive to be the subject of a dare," I spat at him angrily and ran off.

Damn, I was from a lot of running today.

-------------__
Thanks got getting me to 208 reads, eeeeeeek that is a lot of reads. Thank you so much, I love you all ❤️❤️