**No Title**

I sobbed and sobbed into my pillow, everything had gone haywire...I lost my friends, my mum lost her job and is back to her drunken state. My grades had gone from A's to F's and no amount of extra help could assist. I obviously had gone into depression, I never smiled. Ever. A month after my fight with my friends was the beginning of the end.

I put on a black hoodie and black tights, I blended in. I didn't stand out or try to for that matter. I sighed as I walked to school. The first five periods went past in a blur. I saw the girls, they were all huddled together laughing and giggling. Jaxon had his arm around Ayo, he said something to her, they both looked at me before laughing out loud. My chest tightened seeing my ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend. Together.

I ran into the bathroom and washed my face with cold water. I took a deep breath in and cried. I walked to the bathroom door about leave when Hannah, October and their cronies walked in. Their chatter stopped as they saw me, they then formed a circle around me.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it our favorite little nerd. How does it feel to get everything take away from you. I'll get Jaxon back, Ayo's no problem!"

I gritted my teeth. "How did you frame me, I never spoke to you. Ever.  Now thanks to your sad life and jealousy I have lost everything!" They both laughed. October walked over to me, she played with my hair and examined my face.

"Such a pretty thing, you coulda been one of us if you hadn't been so....you I guess,"
She clicked her fingers and one of the cronies gave her a hair dryer. She plugged it into a socket above my head. She turned it to the hottest temperature. She smiled and sat down next to me on floor.

"This won't hurt at all...but just to make sure your memory is all messed up...." she pulled me up and smashed my head into the mirror, I yelled as the glass shattered into my head. I glanced at the girls behind her, Hannah and the cronies looked frightened they didn't plan this....October did.

I brought my hand up to my head and felt the dark blood flowing down from my temple. I pulled my hand back and glanced at my two hands. Octobers smile went from unnerving to psychopathic. She grabbed the dryer  and moved closer to me.

The most unbearable pain I had ever felt began.

---------------------
I groaned with my head throbbing as I sat up, there were burn marks on my face, chest and arms. There was blood flowing down my face. All I could remember was someone slamming my face into a mirror and nothing else.

I staggered up and frowned as I struggled, I saw Jaxon in the hallway and smiled. I waved.

"Hi!" He rolled his eyes and turned his head away from me. He then turned it back quickly and ran forward as I fell to the ground.

----------------
Hey, 'tis was a hard chappie to write. I've had no experience with this stuff so I tried my best.
Hope you enjoy
P.S: My story is coming to an end. It's going to be emotional, extremely emotional. I suggest you stop here.

If you want to know the happy ending please direct message me.

Bye!