It all goes down

41 texts from Shawn
30 calls from Shawn
10 voicemails

In the last hour...does he not know how to give up? Honestly, angrily I grabbed my phone and left a voicemail for Shawn.

"Hey Shawn, its Alexis if you listen to this. Know that I think you're an irritating jackass and if you call me again I will publicly embarrass you, don't ever call me again...you good FOR NOTHING, IRRITATING, IRRELEVANT, HEARTLESS JACKASS!"

I sighed happily, I fell downwards onto my bed and smiled, I got a call two minutes after from Stephanie.

"How could you?" She yelled into the phone, I yanked the phone back and winced "Do...what exactly?"

"You told Matt that I liked him? What type of friend does that?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about? What then hell would you accuse me of that?"

"He said, you should really watch your "best friend" Alexis, right?"

"He's a liar and he's under Hannah's rule....who isn't?"

"Whatever, see you later "best friend" " she hung up with scorn in her voice. I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion and fell asleep with that in my mind.
---------

"Hey Stephanie!" I smiled at her, she rolled her eyes and walked past me bumping my shoulder on the way.
I was relieved to see Kelly and Ayo walking past, I joined them to say hi. "Hey, gu-"

'Shut up, snitch," Ayo growled at me, she stormed off pulling Kelly with her.

At the end of the day the squad ignored me, I knew that the only person at fault here was them. I did nothing! I confronted them at the end of the school day.

"Listen up, and listen up good! I did nothing to you guys so whatever happened, tell me NOW!"

They glanced over at me and yawned "Listen, if you didn't like us anymore, you should have told us, listen to this,"

Kelly grabbed her phone and presses the screen, my voice came out.

"My....friends? What friends, those geeks that I hang out with...oh please I'm just using them. Kelly? Hah, you think I could actually like her? I'm only using her for homework. Stephanie...she's got brains the size of a peanut! Ayo, that moody jailbait needs help, quick or she's gonna kill someone....I'm leaving them the chance I get! Gotta go, bye October!"

I gaped at them and ran off, what is happening.