Something strange is happening....

I stared at the door to my house, then I looked and saw my mum's car, she was home....I sighed and got ready for the abuse, then I walked through the door, I had, of course, opened it before going through.

There she was calmly watching TV with a vodka bottle in her hand and several more around her...all empty. I walked past her and hoped she didn't turn, I made it to my room but then.....

"Alex please come down here," she said calmly, I sighed and walked down the stairs to her, she had red eyes and a skimpy dress to rock the whole drunk look.

"How are your grades at school?" She asked me calmly.
Oh hell no

"Seriously?" I spat at her "Now you care!" I yelled at her, she turned to face me, and smiled,
"You always had your fathers spunk!" She exclaimed, oh such B.S , I grabbed her by her hair

"Listen you better tell me what's happening here!" She rolled her eyes and grabbed her hair out of my hand.

"Listen I understand I haven't been the best mother" she paused to take a sip of her vodka- straight out the bottle- I glared at her, "You haven't even been a mother to me! It's like you never had a mother to show you love!" I shouted at her, she bit her lip and looked at me,

"You're right, I didn't have a mother to show me love," I bit my lip, I felt bad now, but why didn't she tell me, she had another drink from her vodka and finished the whole bottle. She looked up at me, I saw sadness and....uncertainty in her eyes then I hesitantly ran to my room before it would get awkward.

That night I woke up to, expectedly, find my drunken mother knocking on my door, I sighed and opened the door, and frowned as I saw the drunken and mad look in her eyes that told me that I would have a lot of bruises the next day.

She grabbed my hair and shoved me into the wall, I licked my lips, I tasted blood. I stayed down,and didn't move

"Get up!"'she yelled, "Get up!" She grabbed my hair and shoved me into the wall and kicked my back, I groaned and curled into a ball, she glared at me, and kicked me again over and over and over again, I looked at her and turned onto my side, still on the floor, then she grabbed her shoe heel and hit me right in the gut.

The next morning, I was in such pain, I examined myself in the mirror, I had a huge bruise on my stomach and I was dizzy and I sometimes saw double, I sighed, this was nothing compared to what her he did to me, I closed my eyes and winced as I made my breakfast, I then grabbed a Panado and rushed to the school.

I bumped into the squad as soon as I arrived "Hey guys!" I said with a fake smile, they all noticed something was wrong
"What happened to you?" Kelly asked
"Who do I need to beat up!" Ayo hissed
"I'll whack then with my hardcover magazine!" Stephanie said

I laughed at them "Don't worry guys I'm just a little...off," I told them, then they all blushed, well Ayo just glared at someone behind me, I turned to Jaxon,
He was behind us, not right behind, but behind, he looked me up and down, I should have dressed better but too late for that, he nodded at me then walked off, he had an odd walk, he seemed to not want to draw attention to himself, but all the girls were checking him out (puke) and the guys were looking at him in envy, I rolled my eyes and quickly glanced from Kelly to Stephanie and ran

"Hey! Alex," I heard them yelling behind me, I ran to the bathroom and checked the stalls to see if there were any other people in the bathrooms and I lifted up my shirt, and hissed in disgust, I had a bruise across my stomach, I was in immense pain, but, I pretended I was fine.

I left the bathroom and winced bending over, no one saw me, well no one except Jaxon, he raised an eyebrow, and his eyes trailed down my face and chest to my stomach, he bit his lip. Was he trying to kill me!

I ran to the bathrooms and splashed water on my face and rested my hands on the counter, I sighed then I heard a voice

"You okay?" Jaxon I nodded and winced grabbing at my stomach, he ran to me and grabbed my waist pulling me to him then I realized something....
"You're in the girls bathroom!" He blushed and nodded "I know but it's worth it," he passed me a heavy look, I blushed and avoided his gaze.

Then he moved forward and lifted the hem of my shirt up, well tried to I stopped him, whacking his hands away. "I have to see your injury," he said and scratched his head, oh my god that will be my undoing, he then gently lifted my shirt.

When he raised it, he blushed and sucked on his bottom lip, then I decided to be brave, "Do I affect you," I said softly my fingers tracing on his bicep, I heard him suck in a breath, he avoided my gaze, then he leaned forward, No! Hold up! He smirked at me and leaned in, I closed my eyes as I felt my face flush, then I felt his breathe on my face then he said

"Who's affected now," he whispered, I blushed, he leaned forward, one hand cupping my face the other on my waist, and then I heard a giggle, I turned to the door the same time as Jaxon. I saw Jessica, one of Hannah's minions, smirking at us, her phone in her hand.

I blushed as I looked at Jaxon and I, I was laying on a bench flat on my back with him above me, his arm cupping my face the other on my face, his face close to mine, we both blushed and he quickly got off me and stuck out his hand to help me, and I grabbed it looking into his eyes, he grinned at me and put his forehead against mine, then he whispered "I'll text you later," before walking off, I blushed again and quickly glanced at Jessica "Don't tell Hannah, but I ship it!" She said with a wink before sashaying off.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yoh yoh yohhh

He finally made a move, Who ships it?
I do!!!!🙅🏾
But don't forget about Luke😏
Those Lalex shippers (Luke and Alex) there will be some actionnn

Vote
Comment
Share
❤️❤️