Chapter 9- The Best Night [Cassie's POV]

I had told Toby what had happened to my dad he had surprised me by comforting me.

   When I looked up, Toby was crying and that took me even more by surprise.

   "Toby. Why are you crying?" I asked through my own tears.

   He looked at down at me at seeing him sad was enough to break my heart into a million pieces.

   "Because seeing you sad makes me sad. You're too pretty to be crying" he said whipping my tears away.

   It's amazing how he went from screaming and yelling to one of the sweetest and most compassionate men I've ever met.

   "Dark blue. Sushi. The Fray or Maroon 5. I can never choose between the two. I like rock and some pop. I'm definitely a dog person" I said looking into his eyes.

   "Green. Thai-food. I don't really have a favorite band, but I do like rock. I have to be a dog person because I'm allergic to cats. I'm also allergic to anything dairy" he said smiling.

   He had his hand on my face and was starting to lean in. It made think of how much I want to kiss I wanted to kiss him.

   He tensed for a little, but then relaxed and starting kissing me back.

   He licked me bottom, but I was a little scared because I hadn't been kissed since Freshmen year of high school.

   "What's wrong Cassie?" he asked pulling away

   "I'm just scared I guess. It's been awhile since I've kissed anyone and I don't really trust men because of my real father" I said looking down.

   "Hey. I'm not gonna hurt you Cassie. You can trust me. I promise" he said lifting my head to make me look at him.

   "Ok" I said kissing him again.

   This time when he licked my bottom lip, I let him in and did not regret it.

   I put my hands in his hair and stating said  tugging which made him moan.

   I put my fear aside and shifted myself so I was sitting on his lap.

   He, in turn stood up and walked into his bedroom, closing the door behind us.

   I knew what we were about to do and I wasn't afraid because I had already lost my virginity in high school.

   He laid me down on the bed and looked down at me.

   "Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do" he said sounding concerned.

   Toby you're not pushing me into anything. I want to do this with you. I promise" I said reassuring him.

   "Have you done this before?" he asked.

   "Yes I have. One other time and it was awful. So I hope you can change that" I said saying the last part seductively.

   He smiled, laid on top of me, and continued kissing me.

   He started tugging on my shirt and I lifted my arms to help take it off. He threw it across the room and unbuckled my bra, also throwing it across the room.

   I took off his shirt and kissed him again.

   He started kissing down my jaw and my neck, making me moan.

   Then he proceeded to slide off me pants, taking my panties with them.

   I took off his pants next, throwing them God knows where.

   He smiled at me and then with no warning he thrusted into me with incredible force.

   And with a need that almost told me he had wanted this for a long time.

   He continued thrusting into me, causing me a pleasure I had never felt before and never thought was truly possible.

   "Fuck. Cassie" He breathed into my ear.

   "Faster. Please Toby" I pleaded back.

   He immediately picked up the pace, causing me to start to feel my orgasm coming soon.

   "Toby" I whimpered

   "I want you to scream my name Cassie. Let the neighbors know who lives here" he growled into my ear.

   I knew it was only seconds until I was over the edge and I felt like he was close too because his thrusts were becoming erratic.

   "Toby!" I screamed as I was sent over the edge.

   "Cassie" he said roughly.

   He kissed me and then clasped next to me and was immediately snoring.

   I cant believe that just happened.

   I hope I don't live to regret it.