Chapter 14- The Breakup [Cassie's POV]

*1 week later*

   Lately things have been tense between Toby and I. His ex-girlfriend, Olga, keeps calling and texting.

   Now normally I'm not the jealous type, at least I don't think I am. I've just always had trust in Toby. I never questioned what he was doing. But for some reason I don't trust that Olga chick at all.

   So right now Toby and I were sitting on the couch watching tv and his phone was surprisingly silent. That is unitl Toby looked over at me and we started making out.

   We had been kissing for about 5 minutes when Toby's phone started blaring.

   "Of course" I said getting up.

   "Wait. Cassie. Where are you going?" he asked grabbing my hand.

   "To bed Toby. I'm tired" I lied.

   I got out of his grasp and walked to the bedroom and closed the door.

   I fell asleep thinking of how much I didn't like Olga.

~~

*The next night*

   Toby and I were sitting on the couch again watching tv.

   All the sudden the door is thrown open and Olga walks into the house.

   "Hi Toby" she said.

   She completely ignores me and just keeps starting at Toby.

   "Why are you here?" Toby asked.

   "Because you weren't answering my calls or texts and I wanted to see you. I needed to ask you something" she said walking closer.

   "What?" Toby asked impatiently.

   "You need to choose. If you want to stay friends with me, then you have to get rid of HER" she said pointing at me.

   WHAT?!?!?

   I was completely taken off guard. I had never done anything to her. But I figured it was because she was jealous and wanted Toby back. 

   Then it hit me. I hadn't heard Toby say anything to reply to the outrageous reguest.

   I looked over at him and was just sitting there rubbing the back of his neck.

   What the fuck?!?!?

   "Glad you made your decision Toby. I hope you and Olga are very happy together" I said grabbing my keys.

   "I'll be back to get my stuff soon. Good-bye Toby" I said walking out the door.

   I walked down to my car, got in, and started the engine.

   That's when I heard soemone running. I looked over and saw Toby running towards my car.

   "Cassie wait!" he screamed.

   I pulled out of the driveway and the last thing I heard was Toby yelling.

   "Cassandra please wait!" he screamed again.

   That caught me off guard because he has never called me Cassandra before, and it almost got me to stop. But I keep driving, determined to be strong.

   The last thing I saw was Toby falling to his knees in the front yard, watching my car leave.

So... What you guys think? Did you see that one coming? I just wanted some more drama in my story, but don't worry, it's not the end of the story. There will be more. Stay tuned.