Chapter 4- My New Friend [Toby's POV]

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked smiling.

   She didn't answer. She just stared at me and only answered my I cleared my throat.

   "What? Oh sorry. Ya I am. I would love some pancakes" she said blushing.

   "Ok. I can attempt to make pancakes" I said laughing.

   "I love pancakes. I could eat them everyday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the rest of my life" she said with a big smile.

   "Did you wanna watch TV while I attempt to cook gurl?" I asked in my ghetto voice.

   'Ya. I would" she said still laughing.

   I walked out with her following me and Gryphon at her heels.

   She walked over to the couch and collapsed on it. Gryphon jumped up right next to her and laid in her lap.

   He must've made a new friend because he hadn't left her side since I opened the door to my room.

   I was in the kitchen trying to make pancakes and I started thinking about Cassie.

   She had deep forest green eyes, a color I had never seen before. She had dark blonde hair that she seemed to like in a ponytail. I also noticed that she had a very big chest area.

     No! Don't think about that Toby. You do not like her like that.

   "The fail pancakes are done!" I yelled while laughing.

   She came skipping in, her hair was down now and it went down to the middle of her back.

   I wanted to run my hands through it while looking into her eyes and leaning in for a...

   Dude! Keep it calm Buscus! You Don't like her like that!

   "So Toby, what do you do for a living?" Cassie asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

   Wait, so she didn't know who I was? Didn't she watch YouTube? Well it might be nice not have her fangirl all over me.   

   "I make YouTube videos. Haven't you ever seen me?" I asked realizing I sound kinda full of myself.

   "No. I was always to busy with school and studying to even have time to think about YouTube, let alone watch it" she explained.

   "Oh" I said glad she didn't comment on my tone.

   "So how does making YouTube make you money?" she asked eyebrows raised.

   "I have enough subscribers on my three channels that I'm a partner with YouTube and they pay me. Also I'm on a TV show called Annoying Orange" I explained.

   "Oh" was all she said.

   "Do you mind if I record a video?" I asked politely.

   "Nope" she said popping the 'p' at the end.

   "Audience? What are you doing staring at my pancakes audience? Intro of darkness, then redness, then whiteness!" I screamed into my phone.

   "So I saved this girl's life today" I said pointing my phone at Cassie.

   "Toby! Don't point that thing at me!" she screamed covering up her face.

   "Cass don't freak out! WAIT! Cass, Bass, FISH! I'm gonna call you fish!" I screamed and smiled proud of myself.

   She just rolled her eyes and continued eating.

   I walked away and finished Vloging, walking around the house, telling the audience of upcoming events.

   When I finished I walked back into the living room and noticed Cassie wasn't there.

   I looked all around the house, but Cassie was gone.    

* I know Toby doesn't cook and that's why he kept saying attempt to cook. Also if your wanting to read a short story then don't read this one because they don't get together for awhile*