Chapter 13- Olga [Toby's POV]

I woke up on the couch with the smell of coffee in the air and a pounding headache.

   I suddenly remembered that Cassie was upset upset with me for coming home drunk and late.

   After work I went to the bar because I have been really stressed lately. I don't get to to see Cassie as much as I want to and I was really behind on some gameplays.

   I didn't plan to get drunk. I only wanted a couple drinks and I would go home, but that's not what happened.

   The bartender had been flirting with me and kept pouring me drinks and I kept drinking them.

   I didn't want to drink them all, but as soon as I did, I couldn't stop.

   And as far as I could remember, I didn't flirt back or cheat, so that's definitly a good thing.

   "Hey sleepyhead" Cassie said walking in and smiling.

   "Hey. What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

   "It's 12:30 my handsom man" she said kissing me.

   I was taken back by her niceness. She was so upset with me last night.

  This is why I didn't understand women.

   "Toby? What's wrong?" she asked frowning.

   "You're confusing. You were so mad at me last night and now you're acting like you wanna jump my bones" I said.

    "You were drunk. So I figured it was easier to forgive you and act like nothing happened, then it would be to fight with you" she said getting up and sitting on my lap.

   She started kissing me deeply and I knew what she wanted, but we couldn't. I needed to catch up on my gameplays.

   "Fish. We cant. I need to catch up on some gameplays. I'm sorry" I said getting up.

   'It's whatever Toby. I'm used to it. I'm going to the mall" she said grabbing her keys off the coffeetable.

   "Cassie..." I started but was interrupted by my phone ringing.

   "Hello?" I said watching Cassie walk out the door.

   "Toby. Hi" Olga said.

   "What?" I said a little angry.

   "Woah. What's with the hostility?" she asked sounding sad.

   "You called at you bad time" I said getting frustrated.

   "Ok. Well I was wondering if you wanted to get together today?" she asked sounding bubbly.

   "No. I can't. I have to catch up oin some gameplays and try to make up with Cassie" I said getting impatient.

   "Oh right. Her. Well let me know when you're available.

   I don't care if she was jealous of Cassie. In the way she meant it, I'll never be available.

~~

*3 days later*

   Cassie and I made up and Olga keeps calling and texting asking if I can hang out and it's getting really annoying.

   I've tried to ignore it, but it's hard because it won't stop. It's at all hours of the day and I can tell Fish is getting annoyed too.

  I hope we don't end up fighting over this.

*I hope you liked it.

So what do you think? Is something gonna happen between them and is it gonna be Olga's fault? Stayed tuned for next update.