Part 2

Natasha

I was going good. In a short span of time, he was trusting me a lot. We had become very good friends, he trained me, we had coffee together, sometimes ate together too.

He was very sweet, very innocent, and very righteous. I felt bad about killing him, but then this selfish world doesn't deserve him anyways.

"Romanoff" Hill announced, "She will be joining Captain Rogers for the mission in Alaska".

I knew it, after all, that was what I had to do. I'll be alone with him and it would be easy, I just have to think of a good, less painful way.

"See you at the base tomorrow " he said enthusiastically.

"Yes Cap" I replied, with a smirk. He blushed, and walked away, turning to look at me before he made the exit.

"You start preparing for the mission " Agent Hill said. I nodded, as if I didn't know anything.

We were being briefed about the mission, the next morning.

"You have to rescue some hostages, most of them are girls, they are gonna use them for some nasty work" Director Fury said.

Rogers was frowning, he hated the fact that young girls were subjected to so much trouble.

We wrapped up, and walked towards the exit.

"What happened? " I asked him, when he was standing at a corner, lost.

"Nothing, I am just thinking of all possible ways to bring those hostages home" he said tensed, his forehead creased.

"They are lucky to have a rescuer " I said, my heart ached, if only he could have rescued me too. And I felt all the more guilty about having to kill him.

"I wish I could do justice to all, but I know I won't be able to" he said.

"You care so much but people you don't even know" I said.

"I don't have to know them, they are innocent people, in danger, that's all that matters" he said.

I felt ashamed, I didn't care about anything, just follow the order and kill, and he was the exact opposite.

"Anyways, be ready at 6am sharp tomorrow morning, we have a long journey " he said.

"Aye aye Captain " I teased. He laughed and then walked away.

I lay down on my bed that night, and planned. Either I kill him there, or seduce him enough to be killed later.

Seducing him was a bit difficult, but I was gonna try my level best.

****

I waited outside the quinjet, and Rogers arrived with the luggage.

"You ready? " he asked.

"Yeah, I am" I replied.

"Come on" he said, grabbing my arm. I flinched at his touch, it didn't feel right, I got weird feelings in my stomach.

"Keep your seat belts on" he said as he got into the pilot's seat.

I nodded and fastened the belt.

"Are we going alone? " I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much, we need to keep a very low profile , more agents might join us if there is need" he said.

I put my hand on my stomach, to control the butterflies. Being alone with him, would favor me, but I was not comfortable.

We flew towards the ice lands of Alaska, the hydra base was located in a very deserted place, with only snow all around it.

"Are you nervous? " he asked.

"What? " I got confused, we had been silent for too long and this sudden conversation startled me.

"Are you nervous? Since this is your first mission" he said.

"Oh! uhm, yeah a little" I replied, I was nervous, but not because of the mission with him, but my own mission of killing him.

We didn't talk much then.

"Get ready, we are about to reach our destination " he said, and finally we landed in nowhere.

****
Okay, I know this chapter is short and boring but the next chapter would be exiting and the important one. Do give your comments.