Part 17

Steve

I couldn't believe it. My best friend, my Bucky, was hitting on my fiance and not just that, he was hurting her.

"Steve" she hugged me, and sobbed.

"Bucky!!! " I shouted.

"Steve, listen to me. We know each other, since long. And we are in love. She thought I was dead. Please. Let us by  together, she loves me. Do not force her because of James " Bucky tried to explain.

"No, no. Steve!! I love you, I used to love him. It was long back, I was a child. Please don't believe him. I love you. I love you" Natasha screamed at my chest.

My heart was pierced. Her voice was confident. She did love me. And I would believe her. And my eyes. That saw him forcing her.

"Bucky!! Please leave my house this instant " I said with gritted teeth.

"Steve, you don't understand " he said.

"Bucky! Don't make this hard for me. I don't want to hurt you. But if you didn't leave this instance. I might have to punch you and drag you out for misbehaving with my wife" I said as calmly as I could, because my heart was on fire.

Natasha's grip tightened on my shirt. She was panting and sobbing. My hand held her waist protectively. Telling her she was safe. She was mine. Forever.

Bucky grunted, and walked out, passing us with death glares. As he moved out. I moved away from Natasha, kissing her forehead for assurance, and then closed the door, locking it.

Natasha crashed on the sofa and covered her face with her hands. I sat down beside her, and rubbed her back.

"Nat, hey. Don't cry. Its not your fault. I am so sorry. I left you unprotected. " I said.

She rested her head on my chest, holding onto my shirt again, "I... No, Steve, its not your fault. I told you. I have a very dark past, look what its done. I even destroyed your friendship " she said.

"No, Nat" I cupped her face in my hands, "I love you, and I don't care about your past, or about anything else. I love you. And I won't tolerate any kind of misbehavior with you. You are my life. And Buck, he'll come round, he has been through a lot and.. I am sorry. I will protect you better, I promise " I tried to assure you.

"You would never stop loving me right? " she asked, her eyes so innocent, my heart melt.

"Of course, you are my life" I said, and kissed her forehead again.

She hugged me, and I held her close for long, until we heard James's cry.

She rushed out and picked him up, "Sorry baby, sorry" she said, quickly adjusting herself on the bed and lifting her shirt to feed him.

I smiled as I watched her. She and James were my life. Bucky has to understand that. He is my friend, and Natasha is my life. He has to deal with it.

Natasha looked at me, and sighed, I could see how guilty she felt. But she wasn't at fault. Neither was he, if I think with a calm mind. If they had history, I could see where he was coming from.

I took my place beside her, as she was done feeding our son.

"I will talk to him. I hope you understand Natasha, but, he is my best friend" I tried to explain, "I promise he won't touch you again. I will arrange for him to live somewhere else. I'll talk to Sam. Don't worry ".

"I understand Steve" she said, looking at me, "but promise me, you will always believe that I only love you. No one else. He is a part of my dark past. I am way past that now. My present is this, you and James, and I am happy "

"I believe you Nat, you are mine, forever " I said, kissing her forehead again.

She leaned her head against my chest, and we both adored our son together.

_______

Bucky

I won't sit idle. Natalia is my love. I haven't loved anyone like I love her. She is my heart, my breath, my passion, my obsession. I cannot just let her go. Not even for Steve.

He gave her something she thought she couldn't have. She feels indebted. But she would have had babies with me. I have a super serum too. I can heal too. She should me with me. Happy like I always made her. Smiling. My beautiful Natalia, only belongs with me. And I will make sure she comes to me.

_______

Natasha

I put James to bed, and lay down beside Steve. He was already in deep sleep. I had to stay up for James, he was being to stubborn tonight.

As I lay, dark thoughts took over. Steve believed he could convince him, but I knew better. He has changed, he isn't what he used to be when Steve knew him. He is the winter soldier now. He gets what he wants. And he wants me.

His eyes haunted me. The way they had turned red and scary when I was struggling. It was exactly the way he had behaved when he choked Ivan to death, when Ivan tried to rape me.

And this time he thinks Steve has wronged me. I shivered as the thoughts hit me. James is in convincible when it comes to me. He is obsessed with me. He is crazy. I had seen it earlier and I saw it again.

For me he could hurt anyone. Even if it was his best friend. And I saw it in his eyes, he won't sit idle. He would come for us. And I have to protect my husband from his own friend.

*******
Finally an update after so long.
Bucky is scary.
What do you think would happen next.
Do give your reviews.