Part 13

Steve

We moved back to our house, Natasha insisted on it. And we were back to sharing the room, and the bed.
She was so naughty and cute, I enjoyed every second I spend with her.

"Hey soldier" she said as she opened the door when I returned home.

"Hey" I replied, walking in. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed my lips.

"You are so unromantic" she said pulling a long face.

"Sorry" I said, taking her waist, and kissing her back.

We walked inside our room, "James, your dad hasn't kissed me like that again" she said.

I blushed, "and he doesn't admire my hours of shopping and my collection of night dresses" she said.

I pulled her into my arms, "You look beautiful Nat, I love you" I said, caressing her cheek.

"I know, but you don't express it enough " she said.

"I'll express it after dinner " I said, and walked to the kitchen, only to be surprised at the already fill utensils.

"You cooked? " I asked.

"Yeah, I wanted to do something for you" she said.

"Nat!! You shouldn't stress yourself, just take care of yourself and James, I'll do the rest" I said.

"I won't do it everyday, I just wanted to do it today" she said annoyed.

"okay, did you eat then? " I asked.

"No, how can I? " she rolled her eyes.

"Nat, when the food was ready you should have eaten, your health is much more important " I said.

"Oh God!! Steve!! Just sit down and eat with me" she said.

"Yes, ma'am" I said, she blushed.

After dinner, I did the dishes while she fed James.

She put James to bed, as I entered the room. In the dim light, I finally realized how beautiful she looked.
Her brown nightie, revealed her skin, her chest was highly exposed, her hair messed up.

I walked towards her, absentminded, she turned and collided with my chest.

"Steve? " she said, I caught her waist, and pulled her close.

"I love you so much Natasha" I said, she blushed. I descended my head, and bringing her face up with my hand, I kissed her lips.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me back, as passionately as I did. Our tongues brushed against each other. My hand went to her hip, lifting her off ground, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I carried her to bed. I lay her carefully on the bed, and towered her.

She smiled at me, blushing heavily.

"I.. Natasha" I was feeling awkward, was this right?

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me close, "Shut up" she said, and kissed me.

After another long kiss, I moved down to kiss her soft neck, my hands tracing the texture, feeling her smoothness.
Hesitantly, I moved the stripes of her nightie down, and kissed her shoulders, and then the valley of her breasts, moving down to kiss her belly.

My hands trembled, when I parted her thighs, and she took my head in her hands, bringing it close to hers.

"I trust you, I want this, I want us Steve" she said confidently, and kissed me again.

____

Natasha

My words had such an impact on him, his kiss intensified, his fingers dig into my waist. When he kissed my neck again, it wasn't soft and gentle like before, it was harsh, it was desperate.

I moaned as he sucked on my skin, he was in full form now, he was unleashing himself. And I wanted him to.

"I love you Natasha" he said panting, as he kissed my belly and sucked on it. I had tears in my eyes, no one ever loved me, no one ever cared, and this man here was so crazy for me.

He made love to me, a little hesitant at first, but I assured him and he gained confidence.

As I lay on my head on his chest, I stared at him, and then at James. My life was complete, I had a family, a family of my own, two people who belonged to me, who loved me, who cared for me. I couldn't be happier, this couldn't get better.

I looked at my ring and held my hand close to my heart, thanking my stars for what I got.

I kissed him on the cheek, and hugged his torso, drifting into deep, peaceful sleep.

____

Steve

I woke up, to find Natasha in my arms. I was so blessed to have her, I was so happy.

I moved carefully, getting out of bed.

"Steve " she said innocently, I turned to look at her, "Can you carry me to the bath " she said raising her arms.

"Of course my love" I said, and picked her up, cradling her to my chest, I carried her inside the bath, filling the tub.

"Stay with me" she said, and I entered with her, she rested her head on my chest, and fell asleep again.

I love her so much, she belonged to me, only me, I will always love her.

After the long bath, I carried her out, she was still sleepy, I put her clothes on, and lay her back on the bed, kissing her forehead.

I checked my phone, to find a text from Fury.

Mission in Washington, you leave tomorrow.

I sighed, I had to stay away from my love and my child for sometime. With a heavy heart, I started to pack for my mission.

*****
They are so cute 😍 But they have to face something now. Natasha has to realize her love for Steve too.
Do give your reviews.