Part 16

Natasha

Steve returned, and spend most of his time talking to James Barnes. I was inside the room, with my baby, trying to avoid the thoughts, until it was dinner time.

"Can you give me my food here? " I asked Steve, "I am feeling a bit low"

"Oh God! What happened? " Steve got worried.

"No, nothing, its just, I.. " I didn't know what to say.

"Okay, I'll bring dinner here" he said.

When he returned, I saw that he brought two plates instead of one.

"Aren't you eating with your friend? " I asked.

"No, I'll eat with you" he said.

I felt blessed, and didn't argue.

After dinner, I changed into my night gown, and lay on his chest, cuddling into his protective hold.

"Natasha? " He noticed my change in behavior, "What's wrong? "

"Nothing, I just want to stay close" I said.

He took my chin, lifting my face up, and placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes, as he kissed me.

My mind was lost, I remember the kisses of James Barnes, those desperate, harsh kisses. And then there was Steve, who cared of me like I was a delicate flower bud. His lips on mine, were gentle, soft, desperate, but yet caring.

I grabbed his neck, and kissed him back, I forgot all my pain when I kissed him, I forgot all worries, my mind relaxed, but my heartbeat raced.

He could feel my chest rising and falling heavily, and he broke the kiss, looking at me with love.

"I love you" he said, panting, and started to kiss my neck, pleasure filled my body, as his lips lingered over my skin, he sucked and I moaned.

He untied the lace of my night dress, pulling it down, while hid head dug into the valley of my breasts, where he kissed, and sucked.

His fingers touched my belly, and I flinched, the icy cold skin of his fingers, burned my skin, the heat of the moment making me go ecstatic.

He fondled my breasts, and I hiccupped, this was so different so beautiful, Steve touching me was, pleasure out of this world.

I was drowning in the ocean of his love, as be went on kissing my navel. When suddenly there was a knock on the door.

No, no, please don't take my beautiful moment away.

Steve tried to ignore it, continuing to kiss me, but the knocking was unstoppable, so he moved away, and sighed. Pulling the covers over me, he adjusted his clothes, and walked to the door, opening it slightly.

He was talking to him, and I felt disgusted, was he doing this to stop us from being together? That would be stooping so low. But could I blame him, if I was in his place , I would have been insecure too.

Steve closed the door, and walked back, "I have to go out, for a walk with him, he can't sleep, had a nightmare" he said. Oh I know what nightmares he is having, the one you are leaving behind.

I didn't respond, I just lay there, and he noticed the change in my expressions. He took his shirt off and got back on the bed, pulling me into his embrace.

"I won't leave till you fall asleep" he said.

I smiled, hugging his torso. He adjusted my dress, and his finger kept lingering on the skin of my neck, till I drifted into deep sleep.

*****

I woke up, late in the morning, on James's cry. Jumping out of bed, I picked him up, and started feeding him, he must be so hungry, and my breasts were full and tender.

When he was full, I locked my room, which I never had to before, and went for a bath. James was back to sleep. I quickly dressed and stepped out for breakfast.

"Good morning Natalia " Barnes said, greeting me as soon as I was out.

"Morning " I said, and moved to the kitchen top.

"So, you are fine right? I kept him busy all night, so he stays away from you, I know its tough for you, but we'll find a way out, he is a good man, he would let you go" he continued.

"Wait, what? " I turned in anger now.

"James!! I don't want to be free of him" I yell, annoyed.

"Oh please Natalia, stop with your act, I know you feel indebted to him, for saving your life and all, but he told me everything, I know how you had James, and how you got engaged, if it wasn't for Steve, I would have called it harassment, anyways, you don't have to do it anymore, we would tell him everything, and he would let you free, and in case he doesn't, we would deal with that too" he spoke.

I was so disgusted of him, how can he talk of my guardian angel that way, how cheap and low was all this talk, this wasn't the James I loved, or was it?

To shut him up, I slapped him hard on his cheek, making it red.

"You don't have any right to accuse my fiancé right under his roof, living on his expense while he saved your life" I yell, "And for your kind information, he did everything no one ever did or can for me, so just ho to hell with your sick mind"

"Natalia!! " his eyes went red, and he grabbed my shoulders, "You are only mine, mine you get that" he shouted, "I will take you back, you belong to me, you love me" he said, he pinned me to the wall, "I will take you away, you are only mine" he yell.

He was hurting me, I was trying to get out of his hold.

"Bucky!!! " I heard Steve's voice, oh my angel was back, to save me yet again.

"Steve " I said, his hold was loosened, and I pushed him, rushing into the arms of my angel.

"I love you Steve" I managed to say, as I hugged him tight, sobbing heavily.

****
Poor Nat, Bucky you just had to turn creepy. Don't worry Natasha, your angel would always protect you. Do give your reviews.