Part 10

Steve

She came out, wearing the dress that Tony had send.
It was a beautiful black dress, sleeveless, deep neck, and almost backless, with a long slit. She let her hair loose. She looked so beautiful, my jaw dropped, my pupils dilated, and I forgot to breathe.

She walked towards me, and adjusted my tie, then looked into my eyes.

"You look so perfect" she said, her voice, send chills down my spine.

"And you look extremely beautiful " I told her, she blushed, looking away.

"With this large belly? " she asked, pointing to her pregnant belly.

"It adds up to your beauty " I said.

She smiled, and tug her hair behind her ear.

"Ready to go? " I asked, she nodded. I took her hand, and we walked out of the house. I helped her get inside the car, and then we hit the road.

We reached Tony's house, and I helped her out. Then wrapping my arm around her waist, and supporting her belly, we walked towards the entrance.

Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doing and stared at us, as we walked in, under the spotlight.

Natasha looked at me nervously, and I blinked, she smiled.

"Well, would you look at that" Tony came to us, as the spotlight went off, "The Captain has arrived,with his beautiful lady" he took her hand and placed a kiss, "Tony Stark at your service, beautiful "

She smiled, "Natasha, Natasha Romanoff" she said.

"Come on Cap" he said. We walked in, everyone greeted us, and gave us gifts.

Maria and Wanda took her away from me, and settled her on a chair. Sam and Tony accompanied me to the bar.

"She is hot" Tony said.

"Tony!! " I said, almost angrily.

"Oh! Sorry, didn't know you are possessive for her" he said, sipping his drink.

"I don't know, I think, she is... I am growing fond of her everyday" I said.

"I don't blame you, she is one.. okay sorry, she is beautiful, and gosh her voice is so seductive " Tony said.

"If you say anything like that again, I might punch you" I said raising my eyebrows at him.

"Okay, no bad words for Cap's lady" he said raising his arms, "Anyways, you both make a perfect couple, any thoughts? "

I didn't know what to answer, and I was rescued by Maria, who walked in.

"Hey guys, come" She said, we followed her.

Natasha was sitting on a chair, with many kids surrounding her, I sat by her side.

"They have all brought so many gifts for our son" she said smiling heavily.

"Yeah, I have seen" I replied.

"I am so glad my kid would be raised among them" she said.

"Come on Cap, ask her for a dance" Sam said.

"Dance? But.. I don't know how to.. " I said. Dance was a sensitive topic for me, it reminded me of Peggy.

"I'll teach you" Natasha said with a smile. My heart skipped a beat.

I held my hand out for her and she gave hers. Standing up, I helped her and we walked to the dance floor.

I took her waist and she put her hand on my shoulder.

"One step back, one step ahead, and a little swirling" she said, as I followed her steps. She looked so beautiful, my gaze was stuck at her lips, and Tony was right, her voice... the sweetest melodious and perhaps the most seductive voice ever.

We moved slowly with the music, until I noticed some change in expressions, and understood the baby was kicking.

"Come let's sit" I said, helping her to the couch, and then brought some water.

We all had dinner, and then gathering all the stuff, we left for home.

She was so tired, she fell asleep in the car. I couldn't wake her up, she looked at peace, so I decided to carry her inside. Carefully, I picked her up in my arms, and carried her inside our room, laying her on the bed, I adjusted the pillows under her head, took her shoes and jewelry off, and pulled the covers on her. She hugged the quilt, and adjusted into the bed.

I changed my clothes, and lay down beside her, she turned to me, and hugged my torso. My heartbeat raced, as her hands touched my skin, that was bare because of the undone buttons.

I caressed her hair, and kissed her forehead. This was something more, we had a bond between us, we were tied, and I was pulled to her, like a metal to a magnet.
I kept staring at her until sleep took over.

______

Natasha

I woke up, with my head on his chest again. This was wrong, I was making myself habitual to things I have temporarily. It would hurt, in the end. But right now, it was so perfect, I couldn't let it go to waste.

I sat up, and realized I was still in the party dress, which was all messed up now. The stripes hanging down, almost baring my breasts completely. My legs completely void of any clothing, and my hair tangled.

I adjusted my dress, but I felt so sleepy and tired still. Unable to even leave the bed to change, I lay down again, and almost immediately fell asleep.

____

Steve

I woke up and found her head on the pillow, good. But my heart wanted her on my chest. I removed the hair from her face, and then noticed her dress was all messed up. The stripes were hanging down, her chest was highly exposed. It made me uncomfortable, I tried to look away, but again my heart protested, and I looked back.

She is so beautiful, my heart yell. And she is all yours, my brain said.

I started sweating, my pulse beating in my ears, my breaths very heavy.

I didn't know the emotion of lust until now, but right now it was on its highest peaks. I had so many thoughts, I wanted to kiss her lips, her jaw, her neck, her chest. I wanted to take her in my arms and never let go, she was mine. Mine!!!!

The devil, the beast inside me was roaring, reminding me of the night I spend saving her life. The feeling of her cold lips on mine, her icy skin against my burning one. Her smoothness, her gentleness, how it had triggered the man in me.

No, Steve, you are better then this, I told myself, and closed my eyes. Taking deep breaths, I calmed myself, and then opening my eyes, I covered her completely, by the quilt.

She deserves love, she has seen enough lust. I am sorry, I whispered and kissed her forehead. I won't ever hurt you, I will always protect you, even from myself, if I have to.

Sighing heavily, I moved out the bed, and into the bath.

****
Steve is badly attracted to her, oh Steve its not just lust, you are falling in love with her. Anyways how was the chapter? Do give your reviews.