Part 5

Natasha

I woke up, and saw that he was by the fire, cooking something.

"Morning " he said.

"Morning " I replied.

"Tea? " he asked.

"Yes, please" I said.

He poured it into two mugs and gave me, serving some biscuits along with it.

"So, what's the plan now? " I asked him.

"Fury said we should return, they must have eloped by now, its useless to attack now, we need to track them again" he replied.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"It's not your fault" he said, "anyways, what's your plan now? " he asked.

"I.. don't know " I said lowering my eyes, "I can't go back to them, so.. I need to find a way to hide"

"You can join shield, I will talk to Fury" he said.

"No, I don't want to become a burden on you" I said, "You have already done a lot for me"

"Its nothing, really.. I insist.. come with me" The warmth in his eyes, made me wanna say yes. But it wouldn't be right, I was cursed, I should stay away from good people like him.

"No, I think I need to figure out what to do with my life, I think I should quit this spying and killing business" I lied, so he stops insisting.

"Okay" he said, his face dropped. Was he really so eager to have me on his team? Of course, I was good, anyone would want me on their team.

"Get ready, we need to leave soon, this place isn't safe " he said.

I nodded and finished my team.

****

Steve

We landed back in Washington, and it was time..time for us to separate.

"Thank you" she said, as she got off the quinjet, "I would never be able to pay your debts".

"You don't have to" I told her.

She cake close to me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"You are the only person that ever did good to me soldier, I will forever remember that" she said.

"I will remember you too" I said.

"Why? What have I done to stay in your memory? " she asked curiously.

"You are the woman who took my virginity" I said with a sly smile.

She blushed, and looked away.

"Good bye Cap" she said, with a heavy heart.

"Take care" I said.

"You too" she said.

She turned to leave, and started walking away, turning one last time to wave at me.

****

(two month later)

Natasha

I was still in the USA, staying at an old woman's house as a paying guest.
I was keeping a low profile, to stay hidden and safe. They might be under the impression that I am still doing my job. If only they weren't keeping an eye on me, which is.. highly unlikely.