Chapter 2

[ Next Day ]

Leo p.o.v

I lay on my bed looking at my chest of girl stuff. Earlier, I talked to father about me being transgender. He said that he would call me she/her. I told him and my brothers I wanted to called Lea. Everyone approved but Donnie. I sigh as I remember the hateful words he said. I open my chest and look at the clothes I had. Sadly I'm not human, so I can't put them on.

I put the end of my mask into a bow. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I went out my room and saw my brothers, and Casey, and April. "I already told them about it." Raph said. "Thanks Raph." I turned my focus on April and Casey. "Do you guys accept me?"

"Yeah, I accept anyone. Any gender." Casey said as he gave Raph a glace. Raph nod, which made me wonder.

If they had something secret in mind. "I do Le-Lea. I always thought you were more female then male." I smiled big. "So once Raph told me I got you some things."

"Like what?" She took out a small pink bag. "I got you some makeup!" She squeal. "Come on lets go put some on."

"I don't know how to."

"It's ok I'll show you how." I smiled and nod. We went to the bathroom and tried some on me.

Raph's p.o.v

I chuckled to myself. "Hey thanks again Case."

"No problem Raph. I know how it is."

"You guys shouldn't be encouraging him to live in this fantasy." I growled. "Shut ya mouth already Donnie!"

"You know it's true Raph. We both know he's is a BOY!" The anger in me needed a way out. My fist closed tightly and tighter as Donnie kept on talking shit.

"Donnie quit your shit. Lea always been there for you, and you know it." I looked as my black hair friend had the same rage as I did with Donnie. "I'll open all of your eyes. This is the real world and he is a male not a female." I growled and went to tackle him. Casey held me back. "Come on Raph let's go check on Lea and April, and leave this piece of shit." I nodded.

"Hey you girls done?" Casey knocked on the door. "One second!" I looked at the lab door murmuring to myself. A hand was on my shoulder. "Don't worry about it to much Raph."

"It gets on my nerves Casey. How can I not let it bother me? He a part of family. You don't treat your family like that."

"I know Raph, but Donnie is into as that science stuff."

"We're done!" The door open to..wow. A beautiful turtle with black eyeliner that made her blue eyes pop, mascara to make her usually invisible eyelashes pop, her lips pop out with a red lipstick. "Well what do you think Raph?"

"Amazing.." Was all I could really say. What Raph this is your sister stop it. She giggled, which snapped me out my trace. "You really think so?" I nodded and smiled. "Looks nice on ya."

"Thanks Raph. I heard what you said." She hugged me tightly. "No problem Lea." I held her just as tightly back...