Chapter 8

AJ p.o.v

[Flashback ]

   " Dad I'm Transgender.." I looked at my father with Casey next to me. " And what the fuck is that?" He said harshly while drinking his 3rd beer." It means that I'm a boy dad."

SMACK

   I laid there on the floor holding my cheek." You're my daughter and if you don't want to be known as my daughter. You'll be an ' It, A thing.' Do you understand me Andrea?" Casey helped me up." I rather be an ' It' than your daughter you old bastard." He raised his hand." What did you say you little bitch!?"

   Before he could do anything Casey grabbed his hand." Stop it, your drunk and you need to go to bed.." Casey said harshly narrowing his eyes, while facing our father. Dad only mumbled and kept on drinking his beers.

[ Present ]

   " What did you say?" I looked at him." I said HE is an' It'." I went to him and gave him a bitch slap like the one my father gave me." Don't you dare call her that. You have no idea what's it like to look in the mirror everyday to look at your disgusting body that you don't want. So shut your mouth already."

   He looked at me and narrow his eyes." You know your an' It' too." I smirked." I rather be an' It' than have a bastard like you call me a SHE."

   " You are a female, a SHE. Why can't you be happy with that, living in this fantasy​ will only hurt you more.." His eyes seem glossy. I felt some sympathy for him, but kept my focus on defensing Lea." Fantasy or not I rather not live in this body."

    " Why are you so upset with your gender? You guys have so many good things about you and your gender holds you down from acheviting that goal.." He looked at the ground." Cause we weren't asked if we wanted to be a girl or a boy. We were just born with the body we hate and despise."

    " YOUR BODY DOESN'T MAKE YOU WHO YOU ARE!" He shouted you could tell he was holding back tears behind his closed eyes. He's in denial..." YOUR BODY IS JUST A THING OTHERS SEE, THEY DON'T SEE HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE C-CODY!"

Donnie p.o.v

   " YOUR BODY IS JUST A THING OTHERS SEE, THEY DON'T SEE HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE C-CODY!"I shouted. Gasping I opened my eyes at the realization of what I said." Whose Cody?"Raph was the first to speak and break the silence. Everyone looked at me in confusion of who I was talking about." I-I-" Was the only thing that would come out my mouth.

    " Donnie what's going on? We can talk this out.." Lea said wanting this fighting to end. " N-no, because there's nothing to talk about.." I held myself in my arms and went to my room...