Chapter 14

Donnie p.o.v

   Cody's been getting bully a lot lately after what happen. I've been trying to make him feel better. I have a huge crush on him to. I'm going to ask if he can be my boyfriend today. I was just getting off my shift, and asked if April can get flowers and Cody's favorite food for me. I headed over to April's.

   " Hey April, did you get them?" She nodded and handed me the items." I wish you good luck Donnie. Tell me how it goes." I smiled showing my gap tooth." I will thanks." With that last said I left in a hurry. I stood at Cody's window now. I knocked lightly." Cody.." No respond, then I knocked lightly again." Cody it's me Donnie."

     The empty wind full of slience worried me. I started picking at the lock." Cody are you ok?" Still no answer. The window opened, I rushed in only to stop at the state of fear." C-Cody.." falling to my knees, I stared at the body that hung in front of me. Tears pricked out my eyes, soon enough it became a waterfall." Cody!" I cried. Seeing a paper fly out of his hand and onto the ground I picked it up.

Dear Donnie,

   I hope you find this..I'm sorry I left you. I just couldn't take the pain of being pushed into my locker everyday. Being pushed to the ground and being kicked with such hatrad. I hope you can forgive me. You can go ahead and take anything you want from my room to remeber me by. I love you...You were the best friend I could ever ask for...Goodbye..

Love,
Cody Diaz...

-------------------------
A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry it took so long. I've been very very busy. I hope you guys like the chapter. Bye!~HJ