Chapter 13

Cody p.o.v

   Coming home with bruises and in pain. I open the door to my apartment, I set down my bag and sat down on the bed." Why do other guys have to be suck jerks.."

   " While we're not all jerks.." I looked up and saw Donnie." Shit.." I said under my breath." Who did this?" I decided to suck it up." It's ok, I promise ok?" He held my shoulders." It's not ok, whoever did this shouldn't have. Now who did this?" I pushed off his hands." I can handle myself ok. I started the fight ok now just leave it alone."

   He sighed and grabbed bandages and started wrapping my arms." I can help you with this though. Why did you start the fight?" I choked on some words trying to find the right ones." I was tested by one of them to prove that I was man.." He stoped and look at me with his deep brown eyes that hid so many emotions.

   " Listen to me." He said in a dominant voice that send shiver down my spine." You are a man no matter what anyone says ok? You don't have to prove shit to them. You understand?" I nodded. It was silence, then the screaming room asking for sound finally got it." So..did you get a hit in?" I smiled." Yeah I did, I broke his nose."

   He chuckled." While it's nice to know your training is paying off."

   " Yeah." Finishing wrapping my arms he put the bandages on the dresser." Thanks Don."

   " It's what friends do." I smiled and hugged him." Now can you finish teaching me on how your painted the stars?" I nodded and spent hours on using the white paint all over our paintings.
---------------------------
A/N: Hey there guys I'm sorry it took a while to update. I've been really busy with my grades,and home, and personal problems. Also I would really like for some people to not rush me for theses updates as well. I hope you guys like the story so far, bye.~HJ