Chapter 9

Lea p.o.v

   Raph grabbed my old crutches." Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" I gave him a reassuring smile." I'll be alright. I need to talk things out with Donnie this fighting needs to stop." He nod. I could feel his eyes follow me as I headed towards Donnie's room.

   " Donnie, can I come in?" I said knocking softly. Silence was all I heard." Donnie please let me in. This fighting needs to stop please.." The door was opened and there stood  Donnie with his eyes red from crying." Can we talk? Just the both of us please?" He nod and let me in his room.

    I step in his room carefully trying not to rush myself. With a oof I sat on his bed, I patted his bed instructing him to sit next to me. He did what he was told and sat next to me while looking at the ground." What's going on Donnie?"

    " It's nothing." He said still keeping he sight on the ground." Look at me please Donnie I know something is wrong." He looked at me with his red eyes and sniffled." N-Nothing's wrong Lea." I was shocked that the first time he called me Lea." You called me Lea."

    " Yeah I know."

    " I thought you're against transgenders."

    " I never was...I just did want you getting hurt."

    " What do you mean? and whose Cody?" He flinch at the mention of the name Cody." I'm going to tell you something."

    " Like what?" I asked tilting my head a bit." Like the way I been treating you, and who Cody is. It's going to be a long story."

    " That's ok, I'm here to listen." He sighed." Here goes nothing."..

---------------------------

A/N: Hey guys have this is part one the next chapter will be in Donnie p.o.v of what he's telling Lea. I hope you guys like the chapter. Also I'll be starting school in 3 days so I'll try to update as best as I can. Bye!~HJ