Chapter 15

Lea p.o.v

      " I'm sorry Donnie." Was the only thing I could really say about his tragic experience. " That's why I treated you like shit, and I'm sorry Lea." He held his face in his hands and cried." Hey hey, don't cry. I understand now." I said trying my best to comfort him. " It's not ok, I treated you like shit. Broke you leg and burned your dreams."

      I held him in a tight comforting hug as he shed what felt like water fall of tears." I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Was all he could say. I forwn and stayed there with him. " Hey Lea are you guys ok?" Raph koncked on the door." We're fine Raph, I'll be out in a minute."

      " Alright." And with that he left. " Donnie thank you for opening up to me. I'm finally glad we're able to get along." He smiled and hugged me one last time. " I-I'm gonna be in the lab." He got up and left my sight. " How did everything go?" Raph said as he sat next to me and pull me towards him. I couldn't help but blush and snuggle into his chest." It went great Raph."

      " Good, now there won't be anymore prolbems with Donnie."

      " How about we go watch a movie. Space hero?" I said with a chessy smile on my face. " Actually, Lea I want to tell you something.."

      " What is it?"

Raph p.o.v

      " What is it?" Those 3 words made me nervous." Well umm how do I say this?" I looked at the door to see Karai, Casey, and AJ cheering me on. " Say what?" She looked at me with her head tittling to the side. I could feel myself starting to blush." W-well ummm." AJ waved his arms in the air to get my attention.

      Which did and I see him holding a paper with big letters saying. " Actions speak louder then words!!" I blushed and took a gulp before doing what I was about to do. " Raph?" I was a blushing mess. " Raphhh?" She said as she wave her hand in my face. " Yeah?"

      " You wanted to talk to me about something."

      " Ah, well um you see um it hard to explain." she gave me a confusing look. I took a deep breathe and quickly kissed her." Yea there ya go man!" Both Casey and AJ said. I pulled away and looked at her shocked face." So that's what I wanted to say."

      " You wanted to kiss me." Karai faceplam herslef." No, that I liked to more then a sister. I hope you feel the same."

      " What does this tell you." She smiled and gave me a quick kiss. " I say that you do." She giggled." Now can we go watch Space heros?" I nodded and picked her up and headed to the living room. Everything will be ok now.