Chapter 7

Lea p.o.v

I was confused on why Raph was acting like that." Who did you call?"

" Casey, he's going to bring someone special." I looked at him confused." What do you mean by that?" He looked at me with a smile on his face. Wow is Raph smiling? " You'll see soon." I look at him crossing my arms." Raphael Hamato you tell me r-ri-" I froze as I see a guy at the lab's entrance.

He had black short hair with bangs covering one of his brown eyes. He was wearing a band shirt and ripped up jeans." Who are you." I narrow my eyes at him thinking he was a threat." Relax Lea this is the special person I wanted you to meet." Casey came and stood next to the boy." He's like you Lea..he's transgender too." I gasps.

" Really?" The boy nodded.

" I'm AJ. I'm transgender girl to boy, and I'm Casey's brother." He came closer and held his hand out." It's nice to finally meet you Lea." He gave a cute smile. I smiled back, and took his hand and shook it." It's nice to meet too AJ."

" So what happened to your kicker?" I looked at him confused for a bit until I realized what he meant." Oh my leg, my brother..." He looked at me with sympathy." He's not ok with you be trans I'm guessing." I nodded." While it's ok cause ya got me." I smiled.

I have a new friend whose just like me. Maybe I don't need Donnie to accept me. Yeah, I don't need Donnie's opinions on me being trans. I'm now an independent​ young woman and don't need any man's opinions about me." Raph can you take me to the couch?"

" Yeah of course." He picked me up bridal style and put me on the couch." Thanks." I smiled. AJ sat next to me and took out a marker I think he just keeps in his pocket." I'll be the first to sign." He smiled and wrote on my bandages." There done."

" Awwww, thanks" I smiled at the messages he wrote.

' Your the best don"t forget that.~ AJ'

" Who is this?" I looked at the dojo entrance to see Donnie." This is AJ, Casey's brother." He gave a confused look." I thought he had a sister."

" I am his sister, but I'm transgender."

" Transgender doesn't exist! You can't physically turn a female into a male, or a male to a female!" Raph glared at him." That's enough Donnie he's our guest so shut it already."

" He is a she!" I looked at AJ." I'm sorry you have to hear this." AJ had his hands into fist." It's ok." He closed his eyes and took in deep breaths. Then he opened his eyes again." I would like it if you called me He...Please."

" You are a SHE."

" Don't call me she." I looked at AJ to see his fist tighten." Donnie that's enough." I glared at Donnie." Leo this whole thing needs to stop." " Don't call me Leo! Leo is gone. I'm Lea now get it through your smart brain of your's already!" The room was silence...

" Your an ' It, a Thing.' "...