Chapter 6

Lea p.o.v

  Once I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Raph. "You're awake. How are you feeling?" I felt pain in my leg and reached for it, only to realize it was bandaged. "W-What happened?" Raph sighed, "You and Donnie got in a fight. He ended up breaking your leg."

  I gasped, remembering what had happened. "My chest!" Tears started to well up in my eyes. Raph placed a hand on my shoulder, a supposedly comforting gesture. "I couldn't find anything that wasn't burned."

  "Why did he do that?" I look up at Raph with my tears blinding my vision. "He just wanted Leo back." He pulled me into his arms, thumb rubbing circles into my back. I felt terrible, it was all my fault. "I'm sorry.." Raph's thumb stopped. "For what?"

  "F-Fo-" I choked back a sob. "For being a disappointment..."

  "Hey." Raph pushed me away from him far enough to face me, keeping his hands on my shoulders. He took advantage of my surprise to look me in the eyes."You are not a disappointment, you hear me? I don't want you ever talking about yourself like that ever again."

  I wanted to protest. I wanted to tell him how I couldn't stop thinking about how much of a disappointment I felt like, but I decided to just nod instead.

---------------------------
A/N: My friend tried to update a chapter for my while I was sleeping for my b-day, but he didn't get to finish it. Go check out his profile, follow him. He's an awesome writer. xstarboix. Now lets get back to the story!~ HJ

---------------------------

Raph p.o.v

  " Donnie just needs to get used to all of this that's all.." I still was looking at her eyes."  No he won't Raph. Donnie is a science man he won't think I'm a girl." I smiled and held her hands in a comforting way." Because your not a girl remember your a young woman." She pulled her hands away and smiled." Thanks Raph your such a great brother."

  " I honestly thought that you wouldn't be ok with me being a girl." I gave her a confusing look as I ask." Why?" She sighed." While we never really agreed or got along as well as we do now." I gave a little nod understanding her reason why." While unlike Donnie I know my place when it comes to personal problems." She looked down.

  " Raph?" I look as she stares at her hands." Yeah?" She looked up at me with watery eyes. " Did I mess up our family?" I shook me head." Why do you think that?" Tears started to prickle out of her eyes." Because Donnie said that I did, and that everything was ok until I started to live in this fantasy." Anger built inside of me.

  My hands started to form into fist." He said what?" She must've noticed my anger building up inside of me. She wiped her tears away." He said nothing just forget about it ok." I held her shoulders." Don't listen to that dick you hear me? He just doesn't understand yet ok. He'll understand soon I promise."

  " I wish that this whole problem was easy to fix. Do you think there are other people out there with the same issues as me?" With those words I got an idea." You have to meet someone. Here come on let's go." She just stared at me as if I was dumb. At the moment I was kinda dumb." My leg is broken again remember?" I gave her a cheesy smile.

  " I forgot." She giggled." Yeah I can tell." I pulled out my phone and gave a call to my best man Casey Jones. " Hey what's up?" I looked back at Lea as she looked at me confused." Hey Casey bring " him " for Lea." I smiled imagining how happy Lea would be when " He" came." Okie Dokie." I hung up and went to Lea and talk and waited for Casey to come.

---------------------------

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I had my b-day and then I was busy cleaning and going to appointments with my mom. Plus I barley had any sleep in the last 4 weeks so I been kinda slow. I hope you like the chapter. Love you all!~ HJ