Chapter 11

Donnie p.o.v

[ 1 month and 5 weeks later ]

     I wiped off the sweat off my forehead as I finished my last order. I been working at Murakami's restaurant to get money for Cody's apartment." Thank you again Murakami-San for letting me work here." I said putting my apron back and taking my gloves off." No problem Donatello-San. Here's your paycheck."

     " It's out to Cody Diaz right?" He nod and handed it to me. I smiled heading towards the back door." Will you be ok?" He gave a little nod." Goodbye Murakami-San I'll see you again tommorrow." With that I went out the back door and ran along on the rooftops.

Cody p.o.v

     I yawned as I got back to April's house from work. I worked for a tattoo place that needed someone to work there ASAP. So I applied, even though I was young I got the job. Donnie and I have been getting closer. To be honest I atcually kinda like Donnie. He's been really sweet and helping me out. April told me he lost his painting of the stars in the sky while saving me.

     So I plan to paint that all over again for him, since I was the reason he lost it. I sat at April desk that I use. I grabbed my paintbrushes and spread them all over the desk, along with my paints. Before grabbing the colors I need and started putting layers of black and white.

     The relaxtion of painting put me in a daze. Felling nothing but still knowing what I'm painting. I liked this feeling, sadly I can't have this feeling all the time.

[ 15 mins later ]

     Knock, Knock

     I looked behind me to the window and smiled. I went and opened the window." Hey Donnie."

      " Hey Cody. How much did u make today."

      " About 89 bucks, you?"

      " 52 dollars. I think you can buy that apartment now, and I'll help you pay the bills." I punched him lightly in the arm, making him wince a bit." Sorry, I just got a little excited." He chuckled and smiled." Its alright."

Donnie p.o.v

       Just at that momment my phone rang." What's up Leo?" I said picking up my phone." Alright I'll be there in a little bit." I hung up and looked at the curious face Cody had infront of me." I have a mission." He gave a sad nod understanding. Then he pricked up with excitment." Here." He shoved something into my hands.

      " M-My painting w-where did y-you find it?" I looked at it with wide eyes. I thought I lost it forever." Actually.." He held his hands up reveling paint all over them." You did this?" He nod." April told me you lost your painting the night you saved me. So I repainted it for you. I hope it came out right."

       I grabbed him and held him in a tight hug." Thank you so much." I whispered. At this point I never wanted to let him go. He hugged back, with that hug I can tell he was in so much pain. I wanted to tell him that I'll make sure everything will be alright, but I couldn't. Then I phone rang again, picking it up with a clam voice.

       " Yeah? I'll be there in a second ok bye." I hung up. I let go of him." I have to go." He nod. " Bye Donnie.." He said softly.  I gave him one more tight warming hug." Bye Cody, I'll be back later." With that I took off leaving my painting of the stars there, not wanting it to get ruin in the field of battle...