Chapter .5

~Porsha~

This man really got me up making him orange juice from scratch hell after the way he put it down last night I would change the oil in his car.I never seen Mike act like that; the way he just took charge was making me wet just thinking about him, I was just finishing up his breakfast when  I heard him coming in the house .

"How'd it go babe?"

God damn! Porsha what you doing?.

"Hunny can you focus I asked you a question!"

Hell no I can't focus when you standing in front of me  butt naked cooking in a apron and heels you made me loss my train of thought.

"Lol for real Mike what happened?"

Mike was completely ignoring my questions I wanted to know how his mother liked her new condo. mike got up early this morning and called the realtor and told them to rush her papers . she wasn't to thrilled with moving out so quickly but she had to roll Lol I still love her tho.

It was cool she go the place she wanted I sent her furniture shopping so she's cool. Now back to my break fast!.

"Ok babe sit down its almost ready!"

Damn the food I'm talking about you!

I couldn't even respond before I knew it Mike had me up on the counter dining on his favorite food...."me" I don't know what has gotten into my husband but I like it.

Mike laid me across the counter and poured Honey  and whipped cream all over me. Mmmm he' s making a Porsha Sunday I love it.

After mike damn near licked my skin off he sat me up on the counter and thrust his self into me makinge gasp for air,I just wrapped my legs around his waist and enjoyed every inch of him, did I mention I love that man.

*****3Months Later*****

~Bre ~

"Porsha girl open this door I'm gonna pee on myself"

Coming!

"Finally! What was you doing?"

Feeding your greedy friend!

" lol Which one?"

Lol Tia!

"How the hell did Tia beat me here... Anyway move I gotta pee!."

I rushed past Potsha and ran to the bathroom those big gulps from 7eleven ain't no joke. Im debating on if I should tell them what I saw this morning. I don't wanna spread no business but I really need help.

After reliving my self for what felt like hours I walked in the kitchen it smelled so good Porsha can throw down I swear.

"What you making P.dot?"

I fried some fish and made some biscuits and mike made a salad.

Yea I did all the work and I'm tired!

Oh Really babe you did all the work?.

My fault Porsha helped!. Lol where's smilez I thought she was coming?.

"She was but she's a little ....busy"

T: How is she busy I thought she wasn't working yet?

"Oh she was working alright!,

Remember I told y'all Treys little brother wanted to stay with me for 2 weeks since Trey is still away."

Yea Jungle or woods.