Chapter 13 Pt.2

Omari's body fell to the ground hard almost falling on top of me as it hit the ground.

I told you I was gonna right my Wrong Bre!.

Those words echoed in my head as Mookie stood in doorway with his gun still aimed at where Omari once stood.it seemed like time stopped I saw Omari's body hit the ground but he wasn't dead I could see his hand move and mouth moving but its like everything was in slow motion. for some reason I had no emotion my body was numb it felt like the life was just sucked out of my body I dropped to my knees in pain I put my hands over my stomach and it was covered in blood my blood he shot me ,I looked down at Trey then everything went black its over its finally over if I'm dead no one can get hurt my family and friends are safe.

************************************

We have a gun shoot vitamin female late 20's with a bullet to her abdomen listed as critical she's lost a lot of blood let's get her to the E.R.stat!!!

~Everyones P.O.V.(in prayer Form)

"Dear god its me mookie I've killed a lot of bad people in order to save good people and Bre is a good person please dont let that asshole take a good person we need her"-mookie

"Why didn't she tell me this was happening I could have helped her god please don't let me loose me friend."-Tia

"God please Bre's the only family I have you just can't have her now please pull her through this I need her here a little while longer please god!"-smilez

Please god bring Bre through this my brother needs her he will be destroyed without her I know I ask you for alot of favors but if I only have one more I want to use it on Bre getting  through this thank you"-Forrest

"God they say only the good die young but I know in this cause you can make an exception and spare Bre's life I know you can do us all this favor and Bring her back you've did it for Mike you can do it for Bre"-Porsha

"God I need you now more then ever Ive seen your power of healing souls so I ask that you show up and show out in a mighty way and bring Bre through this you did it for me father god so you can do it for her I know you need new angels but we still need this one on earth"

-Mike

*******a few hours later*********

~Trey~

Mr.Neverson its a miracle she made it through surgery but she's in critical condition she lost a lot if blood if she lives another day it will be a miracle but even that seems far fetched right now you should start preparing your goodbyes and I'm sorry but we couldn't save the baby.

"Baby! What baby Bre wasn't pregnant!"

It says here she was two months  pregnant did she not mention it to you?

"No .....not at all".

Well I'm sorry sir but she was I'll give you a minute.

A baby? Bre was Carrying my baby I hated Omari even more then I did before he not only hurt my Bre but my unborn child .I don't know what to do I feel like I'm in a bad dream I sat near Bres bed with my hand in hers I can hear and see the visitors and doctors coming back and forth but I paid no one any attention I just need to stay close to her Bre please don't leave me I fought so hard to get you don't let me lose you like this fight baby and come back to me.