Chapter.21

~Bre~

That's the 10th time Tia has called me I'm sure she found omari by now I really dont care she cant catch us we t separated that gun a placed it in  so many places it would take our kids kids kids to find it I can thank smilez for that info. I just wanna marry Trey and be happy. we was in a small dr ess shop Trey of course found a suit straight out of GQ I decided on a white one shoulder mini dress we looked good we got a hotel room so we can change I did my own hair and makeup I can't believe I'm doing this but it feels right!

Damn Bre I almost forgot how beautiful you was!

"I dont know how you could forget that!"

Lol idk I guess I gotta stop smoking!

"Babe you barely smoke!"

But when I do I be gone!!!

"I love you Trey I couldn't imagine anyone else I rather be here with I can't wait to start a family with you".

........

Treys whole face changed like he was about to throw up that wasn't the reaction I was planning on getting.

"Bae what's wrong?"

Come here Bre......ugg ....well....Bre you see I can't marry you lying to you...

" ok....what are you saying?"

Well you see .....

Trey got up and started pacing back and forth I don't know what's wrong with this man...but I guess he's about to tell me he cheated on me ...I really don't know how to feel right now.

"Trey..baby just spit it out please"

Uhhh...Bre I'm not sure if you knew but when Omari shot you... You was pregnant!  I didn't know how to tell you but ....I'm sorry.

It's worst  I would have rathered Trey Be cheating then to here u list a child that really hurt my heart I held my stomach I don't have no words I wish he would have told me before I killed omari I probably would have cut his head off instead. I put my head in my hands and cried like it was no tomorrow Trey came and was rubbing my back I can feel hid tears hitting my shoulder the pain and sadness that just filled the room was unbareable.

Bre please say something  I'm hurting to I never really though about it until now!.

"........"

Please Bre speak to me!. I'm here I need you as much as you need me!.

"I kept having dreams if a kid calling me mommy and I had one where I saw Omari about to shot me but this kid jumped in front of me but when it got shot I felt it!"

Wow...Baby I'm sad too but I see  it as our baby was Angel that was there to protect  and prepare you for our next blessing.

"I know but it hurts so bad..... Trey this isn't right I wanna be your wife more then anything but not today not after this can we go home and plan oye real wedding?"

Yea it kind of feels weird now let's call it a night and head home tomorrow morning.

As much as I wanna marry Trey I can wait I wanna do it the right way plus my heart is aching to bad to put on a happy face. We got undress and got in the bed I curled up next to trey and cried on his chest why god did you do this to us it just seems like everything is always thrown at us we just want to be happy...is that to much to ask for.

                      ~Porsha~

"I'm so sorry I'm late, I don't move as fast as I use too!