Chapter .10

~2months Later~

                           ~Bre~

Its been so nice coming  Home to Trey everynight when I get home from work he always has dinner waiting with a glass of wine and a warm bath and the sex! I think some of the stuff we've been doing is illegal in California. Since smilez is at Tia's and  Trey got Forrest a apt not to far from us we've been all alone just me and my baby. His friend August is having a birthday party tonight so Trey invited all of us this should be fun I can't wait I went to pick up my black backless BcBg dress from the cleaners and I got my nails and feet done on my lunch break so all I have to do is go home and get dressed Treys has to go early so I'm gonna ride with Forrest. I love having my brother in law around he's been so helpful he's always there when I need him ,Trey's also happy is brother is Here. I got Forrest a job at my office so he comes by my office when he's free we even do lunch together sometimes and the woman cater to him like he's a CEO Lol  hell the rate  he's going he will be CEO..

(Bre Treys on Line one)

"Thank you Tim"

"Hi Baby I can't wait to see you tonight"

(WHO THE FUCK YOU WAS FUCKING WHILE I WAS GONNA BRE!!!)

("WHAT! I'm not fucking nobody but you!!!)

("OH YEA SO WHY THE FUCK DID I FIND A USED CONDOM WRAPPER IN MY CAR WE DON'T USE CONDOMS SO WHO THE FUCK YOU BEEN FUCKING IN MY CAR!!!)

(first off claim down  I said it wasnt me Im not cheating on you why don't you trust me)

(All I KNOW IS I WANT SOME ANSWERS. BRE I SWEAR IF I FOUND OUT YOUR LYING ITS OVER!!)

*click*

Uggg he can't be fucking serious I'm not cheating on him and I don't even us his car nobodys even used his car since smilez and forresttt..went to the mall!!! Shit no they didn't, FUCK!! I know trey he's not gonna believe me unless he has a logical answer I'm gonna have to tell him the truth about them ..shit!! Can this day get any worse. I was pacing back and forth around my office  I didn't even notice someone came in.

Ummm Bre you good?

Why god why me I said could this day get any worst not could this day go straight to shit!! Of all people to be in my Office why him I know his voice anywhere that voice that use to make me melt now makes my skin crawl what the fuck does he want.

"Omari get  out of here I don't know how you got past security but your not suppose to be within 2000ft of me...So do us both a favor and GET THE FUCK OUT!!!"

Well damn is that anyway to treat the love of your life!!

"Negro please you aint the love of my life your the biggest regret of my life"

HA! Why cause you in love with Mr steal your girl....he's a fucking joke.

"Are you done I'm busy your lucky l let you stay here this long now leave or I will call the cops."

I wrote you over 100 times when I was locked up you never responded even Mike hit me back once but not you don't you still love me.

This nigga can't be serious I started looking around my office for something to hit him with because I'm talking tough but I'm so scared right now I could pee on myself first off why is he in LA and how in the hell did he find my office. I can't believe this shit is happening to me right now. If he trys to kill me again I'm not going out with out a fight.