chapter 6

~Smilez~

"Damn boy are you trying to kill me we've been at this all day I need a break."

Ha Ha I'm sorry sweetie but I just can't get enough of what you got good God you hit the spot!!!

"Really J-cole shit its 3 o clock I had plans with Bre today you can't tell anybody About this if she finds out she will flip."

Why not we both grown I can be with who ever I want besides I like you smilez a lot.

"Awww no you don't Boo Boo you just feeling the after effects of how I put it on you!"

Of how You put it on me?....umm but who was screaming who's name?

"........."

I rest my case it was good for you just like it was good for me you know you want this dick!.

Omg what have I done I can't front lil Trey put it down better then anyone I've ever had he blow JoJo out the water ;but I'm so much older then him ,will not really but old enough and I doubt Trey will approve hell I don't approve I gotta stop drinking those fish bowls and Margarita's. I just hope Bre don't find out. I finally got Forrest to go in his room he really did wanted to leave.

I hobbled  in the shower I think that boy broke my leg I feel like I just went 6 rounds with money may weather. A bath would be better I ran the water and sunk down in the tub ahhh This felt good .

The only thing running through my mind was Forrest shit smilez get your shit together you can't catch feeling's it was just sex...right.

~Forrest~

Since smilez Kicked me out her room I went to my room and took a shower then made me something to eat cause a brother is starving!

After I busted down a couple of sandwiches I checked my phone damn Trey called me 10 times I love my brother but he is to over protective sometimes he needs to back off I'm grown let me breath I texted him yo but of course he called me.

(So you plan in sleeping your life away I guess mommy was right you getting kind of lazy bruh.)

("Hello to you too bro")

(Cut the Shit Forrest look you asked to stay there for a couple of weeks cause you needed a change of scenery make yourself productive you can't be laying in bed sleep all day we work around here boy!)

("I gotcha damn Trey back off I got this you worst then mommy! I was gonna ask Bre If I can intern with her or something but I was busy so I didn't get around to asking her")

(Look I'm not trying to be hard on you but your my lil bro I want the best for you ,but besides that Bre is going out tonight why don't you tag along parties in LA are Litt mayne.)

("Lmao first you lecture me now you telling me to turn up don't have kids bro.)

(Fuck you ! Anyway how's you and smilez getting along she can be a piece of work I'm a little scared of her.)

("Oh her she's cool we real good she don't scare me one bit")

(Oh ok well becareful she threatened to kill me once!.)

("I don't think I'll have that problem Lol anyway I see Bre coming up the drive way with some bags I'm gonna go be 'productive' and help her")

(Lata smart ass)

("Lata")

"You need a hand Bre?"

Yes please, wheres smilez?