Chapter. 20

~Trey~

"You do realize that this the second time I've committed a crime for you shawty you owe me"

Oh boy something Else I can't live down!

"Never!.... I own you now!"

Lol I hate you!

"But I love you more"

I can't believe this shit is finally over no more omari no more pretending she forgot me I get to finally live my life. Don't get me wrong I know what we did was wrong and I do feel bad but this man has tormented my fiancé one two many times, he tried to rape and kill her twice I wanted him dead a long time ago when Bre told me she was gonna ask smilez to help her kill him I was like nah we gonna end this together I just want to go somewhere and make love to her!.

"Yo let's go Vegas and get married then honeymoon in Dominican Republic!"

Ok!

"I'm serious I can't wait another day for you to be my wife ...I promise to still give you the big wedding we planned but I can't live another day with out you being my wife!"

Well then let's go get married!!

....but wait I can't get married in this I never brought a dress!

"We will get some clothes in Vegas!"

I love you baby let's do it! Yeppp!

"Lol I love you more YEEEPPPP!!!"

I  kissed Bre ,turned the car around and headed to the airport in a few hours Bre will finally be Mrs.Never son and I'll be the luckest man in the world.

                           ~Tia~

Quincy just called me into a crime scene and as soon as I heard the  address my skin prickled up it was Bre's old house I drove slow cause I already she's dead when I arrived the house was practically burned to the ground I saw the coroner putting a body in the truck I ran over  to Quincy to find out what happened.

"So what do we have here?"

A homicide and a cover up!

"You already know that how?"

We found two shell casings near  the body and it was tied to a chair? From what was left the Vic appeared to be male!.

"wait!, male that body was male? Was there any other body's found?"

No...why?

"No reason"

I walked off to give Bre a call no answer then I tried Trey no answer  I prey they had nothing to do with this or I will be forced to make a very hard decision.

Hey T we searched through the rubble no murder weapon found want us to keep looking?

"No let's call it a night I could really blow off some steam can we go out?"

Sure baby where you wanna go?

"I really have no idea".

How about we head to the strip club that's usually what me and the fellas do!.

"You know I'm down let's go!."

Quincy got it my car and we headed to the strip club it was nice in there a lot of beautiful ladies if that was still my thing I would have defiantly brought one home with me. We got a booth and order a bottle I was taking shots like it was no tomorrow just trying to drown the thought that Bre might have something to do with that fire and body at her old house if its omari  a part of me is happy he's dead but I'm still a officer if the law I doubt I could fix this..Quincy walk off so i took another shot  Quincy came back with a stupid grin on his face and next thing you know some girl had her ass in my lap.I just threw my head back and laughed he is so random I started rubbing on the girl as she danced while seductively eyeing Quincy as soon as she's done were leaving and Im fucking him right in the car the girl was bad she got up and turned to face me and we both froze..

"Mya?"

Omg ..T...Tia..what ....I...I gotta go!

"Wait!"

You know her?

"Yea long story!"

I got up to chase Mya  I caught up with her before she could run to the back.

"Mya what are you doing here?"

Don't worry about me Tia I came here to get a fresh start I didn't think you was gonna be here I asked mike not to tell you!.

"Wait you saw mike!"

Yea he was in here a few months ago I thought we would have blew me up!

"No he didn't but why are you stripping?"

I need the money after we broke up I was lost... I realized I made a mistake I figured I would move here and get my act together and come back to get you ..I love you and I miss you maybe we can....

Tia baby you good?

Baby?

"Yes..baby mya this is Quincy my boyfriend!".

Your boyfriend! so what your fucking niggas now!!!..you never could make up your mind you've always been a confused bitch!

"Mya you really need to calm your ass down!"

I don't have time for this shit I turned to leave but mya grabbed my hair and pulled me back .I was about to fuck her ass up but Quincy had a tight grab on about to put her in cuffs.

"You just hit a cop dumb ass!!!"

I could tell she was hurt I told Quincy to let her go and we left and headed home.

You care to tell me who that crazy woman was and why she hit you?

"My ex girlfriend!"

Oh..damn.

"Damn that's all you gonna say?"

Lol I just thinking if you dated her and she pulled your hair after y'all broke up.... If we break up I might go on a shooting spree!.

"Lol I hate you take me home please the next time you try to cheer me up buy me some ice cream!."

Gotcha!.

I  cant believe that bitch just tried me and i got some words for Mike for not telling me about seeing her, I texted Bre's phone and still no response I  shut my phone off whatever happens I hope she's ok.

******************************************

Short up date I know but its about to get good Omaris really gone!, Bre&Trey are about to elope