Chapter.22

~Quincy~

I cant believe she said that to me I should've kicked her ass!

"What about all the mean stuff you said to her , to all of them you went to far you can't hold your liquor!"

Forget those losers!...an What's your problem dont you want to have sex?

"Tia I don't want to even look at you right now the attuide you displayed tonight was ridiculous "

Whatever Quincy!

"No Tia its not whatever Tia you have no proof that Bre killed Omari and if she did oh well he tried to destroy her on several occasions even if I could prove she killed him I  wouldn't turn her in and neither should you I thought you would be happy he's did I barely Know Bre and I'm happy!!"

"I'm the law Q its my job to correct what's wrong!"

No its your job to know where your loyalties lie and today you went to far if you wasn't a cop I'm sure somebody would have kicked your ass and as the law you correct what's wrong if you can prove it!!"

"Wow Q who's side are you on? And why you so mad I didn't do shit to you.  If you don't like what I gotta say just leave I don't need you I don't need anybody I'm fine just me myself and I"

Oh yea Tia you know  I see why everyone in your life cheats on you or leaves your ass out to dry, you need a reality check!.you don't have no family and the only family you had you Just hurt all  their feelings  maybe even there relationships!...I'm so fucking tried of you trying to kick me out I've proved to you since day one I was down to ride your just a scared little girl who needs to grow up your not ready for a man like me maybe you need to go back to women.

I know that hurt but I had enough I got out the bed and throw on my clothes I'm done with this girl for real she needs to do some soul cleaning before she could be my wife I throw the ring box at her and walked towards the door.

Not everybody in your life was trying to hurt you..some just wanna love you!.

It hurts me to end things with Tia but how can I marry someone who acts like they don't loyvr me or maybe she just never loved me I guess were wasn't made to be together!.

                           ~Mike~

"All you had to do was ask me but instead you go behind my back and telling Tia outt business and what did we say about that?.... our marriage is just that OUR marriage no one should be in the middle of it Porsha!"

I..Im sorry! .....Mike I wasn't....

"No Porsha you don't get to bat your eyes and say sorry and think all is forgiven how could you think I love Bre or that I would cheat on you I honestly forgot Bre was on my stuff at the time she was all I could Trust but all you had to do was ask me and I would have called and changed it but no you can't talk to me so you fly off the handle"

Mike...... Baby ...please!!!...can I explain.

"Theres nothing to explain.....And worst you only wanted to have my baby so I wouldn't leave you for Bre I don't love Bre   besides you  she's my best friend but I guess marrying you and telling you that isn't enough ..I'm leaving!"

Where are you going?

"Not to Bre's although I'm sure you don't believe me!... I just don't want to be around you right now!"

I'm so pissed at Porsha I could scream I  packed a few things ,got in my car and headed to Sky's house i'll get a hotel tomorrow I hate leaving my wife while she's pregnant but right now I need a major break. After all we've been through how could see think I would break our vows and cheat and her with our best friend at that. I called the bank and changed everything from Bres name to Porshas name and asker them to notify her with the changes hopefully proving my point that all she had to do was ask and I would have fixed every thing. She's better learn to trust me or else I'm out , a marriage with out trust is dead.

                        ~Forrest~

Bae can I have another?

"Make this your last smilez!"

Respect your elders boy.. Besides you aint my  damn daddy! I'm done when I say I'm done!.....nigggggga!!!

What I'm not about to do is start this age difference shit with smilez I really don't care what Bre had to say about us I'm not fucking Bre and if  my friend did something similar to what we did  I would have a said the same thing. I can't believe she walked in on us that's hella embrassing but  and i was putting in work that day! Oh well that's my sister in law and I still love her so I'm over it now that shit with Mike I know my Brother wasn't feeling that cause he told me he thought they was messing around in the past I gotta go see him tomorrow to see how he holding up. I really wish smilez wasn't so bothered by this it really isn't that deep I picked her up and pressed her back against the wall I'm killing all this negative shit right now.

"Look you need to kill all This elder shit we been there down that shawty if you riding with me ride don't push me away cause of your miserable friend.. If you In say it!"

I'm in...I'm sorry I was acting up! I'm riding with you!

"Your sorry who?"

Lol I'm sorry daddy!.

"That's more like it"

I pulled her hair causing her  head to fall back an I attacked her neck with kisses. I put her down and slapped all that ass I swear that ass has  amind of it's own and it grows bigger day by  the day.

"Now come upstairs and show me that your a rider for real"

What ever you say bab...I'm mean daddy.

I'm about to hit the nae nae in that ass, fuck that age shit I'm the man in this house and that's final.

*****************************************

Please vote and comment I love reading comments so keep em coming xoxo