Chapter. 3

~ Porsha~

"TT!! You want breakfast?"

Sshhh not so loud some of us have a hangover!

"Oops sorry boo, well I made grits, Bacon, sausage, home fries an Cheddar cheese biscuits you want some coffee?"

Yes please, why the hell are you up so early and how could you not have a hangover?

"I couldnt sleep I miss Mike I thought about him all night im sure he' s pissed I didnt come home last night,and I always take a aspirin and Drink hella water before I crash so I don't have a hang over."

Well damn next time pass on the advice  before I wake up to you yelling. Porsha if you miss him so bad just call him or go home.

"No not yet I do miss him but im still Pissed!,anyway Sorry boo  about you hangoer i'll let  you know next time. well eat up!

Porsha you made enough food to feed a small army, why you cooked so much?.

**Ding Dong**

**Ding Dong**

"That's why!'

Oh boy hurricane Bre is here! what's up BB.

Shut up Tia!

What you smelled the food and came running!!

Ha Ha no porsha invited me over so zip it!

Porsha how you gonna be a guest inviting guest over that could get you kicked out.

" you gonna kick me out T?"

She ain't gonna do squat! besides you can stay with me Trey's gone for a month so I'm lonely.

"Really where'd he go?"

On tour with some guy named after a month June, may something like that.

Lol, its  August dim wit, isn't it your job to know up and coming artist.

Not unless their file comes across my desk. Wait I really came over to tell y'all this shit .so Smilez called me last night when we got in saying she's on the next thing out of Atlanta cause her and JoJo is getting a divorce! she should be in LA by now I told her to take a cab over here.

"What! Why?"

Well you know the twins was foster kids so the state took them back cause they mom won them back.

Aww not cabbage and patch I liked them?

"That's just stupid I would have sent them back with those hood names"

What ever Porsha every one had a cabbage Patch Doll as a kid!.

"Exactly a doll, not real kids that's like naming them nerman and Marcus, Dooney and Burke Dolce and Gabbana peanut butter and Jelly that's just silly"

Says the girl named after a car when she know her daddy drove a Honda!.

Ha! a 1960 Honda at that!

"Whatever?"

lol Now  can I finish!. anyway since the state took the kids jojo wanted some of his own but once Smilez said no she wasn't ready he cut out.

"Damn that's crazy they can't work it out?"

Nope smilez said she will always love JoJo but she's ready to fly solo married life ain't for her she wants to be  free she never had a chance to be single and mingle.