Chapter.24

~Trey~

"Man where are they I told Forrest to be here at 2!  ,I'm gonna leave them I swear!"

Calm down babe they will be here...what hotel are we stay at?

"We're not staying at a hotel we staying at my mama or nana house."

Oh!.

"What you mean Oh?"

Nothing I just thought we would have some privacy! After all the festivities!.

"We will my their  houses have plenty of space so we will be comfortable!.

Oh ok....I hope smilez and Forrest dont end up next to us with they horny selves...  I better Pack my ear plugs!.

"Pack me some!.... I just cant wait to eat and see all my cousins and old friends!.

Yea I need to do the same with my familiy I miss them.

"So we gotta take a Trip to Brooklyn Baby!........here they come finally!"

Nice of y'all to show up!

Sorry smilez couldn't find her shoes.

"I hope those aint the shoes that kept us waiting you know there is a walmart in Virginia and it's a super one!"

TREY!!!

S:Whatever Tremaine!

"Whatever? That's it smilez you getting soft on me?"

Yea girl I thought his eye would be black by now....wait are you High?.

S:As a mother fucking kite!!!!

Lol

"Really! Tuck you letting her go see the fam faded!"

Mayne she scared to fly it was either let her get high or drug her ass and I aint wit it!.

"Oh  brother let's just pray she comes down by the time we land!"

                          ~Bre~

We finally landed between smilez soring and the turbalance I couldn't wait to get there I took a shower and changed on the plane G5's baby gotta love it!. Since we going to his Nana house first I put on my white fit and flare dress with my gold sandals and curled my hair I tried to get smilez to change but she insisted on keep on her leggings and Cardigan what ever!.I can't wait to see Ms .April its been so long since ive seen her we talk all the time on the phone tho now all I gotta do is win over Nana, yes I plan on kissing major ass His grandmas opinion means a lot to him so I just want her to like me,I have put her grandson through a lot!. 

After we landed we got our rental and headed towards his familys house Trey pointed out different things he us to do and some of his old hangouts it was nice seeing him so excited about being home i must admit it is beautifil down here.

"Baby do you wanna live here again?"

Yes and no I Love Virginia it's home but I love my life in LA.

"Yea I get you."

Well we're here!..look at all these cars my mumma done invited the whole VA shawty Lol!

"OK country Boy!"

Believe Dat!

He ain't lying it really was packed  People was. Standing outside all in the street I'm nervous an excited  I love family Reunions like this  since my family is kind of small, Forrest and Smilez pulling in right behind us and we all got out I thought People would come running at us like LA but it wasn't like that some came over hugging Trey and Forrest  but for the must part it was like he wasnt "Trey Songz "he was just Tremaine!.