Chapter.9

2Days Later.

                        ~Forrest~

"Smilez when we get in there just be cool please ,matter of fact let me go first!"

Hell no I'm grown I'm not staying in the car like a kid I'm going inside and if they kick me out so be it!.

"Fine just try to relax!"

Whatever.

This is the first time I've seen my brother or Bre since the fight I texted Bre and told her we was coming over she told me to text her when we got there she would meet us outside . I'm a little nervous about Bre and smilez seeing each other but I think I'm more nervous about Trey seeing smilez my brother can rude if he's not feeling someone.

We arrived at their house and I texted  Bre just like she said she come outside. The Front door opened an my eyes immediately locked on Bre she had on a purple bikini   with a sheer wrap around her waist but it wasnt what she was wearing that caught my attention it was the big black and blue bruise on her stomach and the black eye and stitches on Her lip that  had me staring I know trey wasn't happy about that. She must have noticed me looking cause she pulled her wrap up to cover her stomach and put her shades on to cover her eye.

she walked over to us giving me a hug and waved to smilez you can tell there was awkward tense between them.

Hey smilez!

Sup Bre!

Hey look I'm sorry about the other day I didn't mean what I said and I didn't mean to fight you I apologize from the bottom of my heart your like my sister and I hope one day you can forgive me .

Nah I'm sorry I was drunk so I over reacted I'm sorry I was tripping I love you your one of my Best friends fighting with you is stupid hopefully you can forgive me but call me fat again you will die.

Lol got it! If you need to your more then welcome to stay here until you get on your feet!

I would like that and about that whole omari killing you think I was wrong if he would have killed you I don't know what I would have done.

Its ok I love you! Sis

I love you too.

They hugged and cried a little I'm so happy they made up now things could go back to normal. Bre told us her and trey was hanging out in the back yard so We walked towards the patio just as Trey was coming out the back door with some food.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING HERE!!

I invited them! Trey

And why in the hell would you do that I only want friends and family at my house.

They are our family and our friends.

No their not and they need to clear out our guestrooms and leave.

"So I'm not your Brother no more?"

We still blood  but that don't mean I fuck with you Tuck!

Oh he's really in Bitch mode he only calls me Tuck when he's mad at me cause of our different last names.

"You have no reason to be mad me neverson I aint do shit to you."