Chapter. 18

~Trey~

Ahhh I can honestly say this is exactly what I needed a mental break from it all I've been kicking it at my moms for the past couple of weeks and its been peaceful I've eating I've gotten the most sleep  I've had in months this is exactly what I needed. I just finish swimming in the pool now I'm sitting in the back relaxing I'm sure peoples been calling me but I shut  it off  my phone so I could get a piece of mind, do I miss Bre ?yes I do a lot I really can't get her out my mind but right now I can't think about all of that I just want  to sip my drink and chill.

TREY ,TREY!!!

"WHAT FORREST!!!"

Mike just called and said Bre asked for you she wants to see you?

"Does she remember me?"

He didn't say..he said Bre has alot of questions and he doesn't have all the answers, you want me to book your flight?

"Nah ...I'm not ready to go back I need a break.

Trey this is Bre she needs you. You should go plus I spoke to smilez she said there releasing Bre in a few days you should be there for that!

"Bre doesn't need me anymore.. She doesn't even know me...I..I just can't.

Wow Neverson thats it you just gonna quit throw the towel in and quit I'm surprised!  she's gonna be in that house alone ...I don't know about you but I'm flying back tonight to see smilez and to be there for her she doesn't remember me  either but so what she's my friend. last chance you coming or not.

I didn't say nothing I just waited for Forrest to leave , trust me every ounce of me wanted to run and pack my bags and head to LA but I'm mentally and emotional drained no one thinks about that, everyone forgets I watched my fiancee get shot and held her bleeding body in my arms I've been replaying Bre's  shooting in my head every night since it happened until I got here I just can't go back to that right now.I asked mookie to go and keep and eye on her .I  need to hit mike up and asked him to stand in for a bit until I can pull it together.

("Yo Mike its Trey I just turned my phone on and I got your messages I'm sorry about that man!)

(Its cool man how you holding up?)

("As good as I can look man im not coming back there right now I know Bre asked for me but ...right now I just cant..can you hold it down for me a little while longer)

(Trey we boys I got you but ..Bre is asking questions I can't answer ..she asked if she had a kid)

My heart stopped I wasn't expecting to  hear that nor  am I ready to answer that question.

("Wh...what did you say?)

(No I don't think she's ready for that yet I'll hold it down for you a little but Trey. Porshas Pregnant I gotta be Here for her too)

(Omg congrats Mike Tell Porsha I said the same man y'all will make great parents...when did you find out?)

(Thanks man we found out a couple of weeks ago we just didn't say nothing because of you and Bre losing the baby we didn't want to add more stress!)

("Nah man that's a beautiful thing you can't hide that embrace it I'm fine and Bre.....well I don't know but we will get to that.")

(Thanks Trey ...well I'll  look out for Bre and keep you posted But hurry back man,we miss you Bro if you need anything just call!)