Chapter 27 Pt.2

~Bre~

                   The Rehearsal Dinner.

HEY MRS. CARTER!!!.

"ssh Trey stop being so loud and I told you don't bring your drunk ass in my room".

Um Bre you brought your drunk ass in my Room!.

"What!"

I sat up which damn near killed me and he was right I was in his room but how did I get here and why does it feel like I've been hit with a bag of bricks. I looked over at the clock and it said 2:30 what the fuck I missed breakfast my mommas gonna kill me.

"Trey how could you let me sleep through breakfast!"

I tried to wake you up I kissed you splashed water on you I shoke you I was about to slap you but I ain't want to catch no case!.  Just relax I got everything covered I called everyone's room and told them there was a mix up with the hotel so they are serving us dinner instead, I went to your room and got you some clean clothes and some toiletries there's some ginger ale and aspirin on the night stand all you gotta do is shower and get dressed and we can head out.

"Aww babe thank you so much I got way to turnt up last night!"

Oh I know Yonce!.

"Huh?, care to fill me in?"

Let's just say my lawyers and beyonce's lawyers might wanna have a word with you Mrs.Neverson.

I crawled outta bed and got in the bath tub I needed  to nurse my aching body as I was getting Dressed Trey told me all about his bachelor party and how he left early and how Bre-yonce made her debut what the hell was I drinking I can't even sing! Lol my hair was kind of crazy so I smoothed it out into a cute ponytail threw one my peach peplum dress with flats cause my feet was still sore, grabbed my shades and some coffee and we was out the door.

I need to ask you something you told me you saw Forrest getting head last night you sure it was him?.

"Oh shit I told you that!... Yea it was him I recognised his dic......dumb ass lurking in the shadows with some girls don't tell Smilez please let me tell her."

No he's gonna tell her why bring her all the way to mexico to cheat!.

"Babe he might have been so drunk he didn't know".

Bre that's a lame excuse and you know it.

"I know and dont you ever try ton use it!..now let's go we will talk about it later ".

We made our way into the lobby where our wedding party was waiting we had to get the rehearsals started then last minute alternations done before the reshearsal dinner tonight. It must be true about Forrest  cause he can barely look me in the eye and where's Smilez.

WHERE IS HE WHERE IS HE IM KILL HIM!!!!.

Oh shit this can't be good Smilez came storming in like a lion about to attack she locked eyes on Forrest and went towards him Quincy and  Mike jumped in front of him to protect him while me karla and Brittany held her back! This is not good.

"Smilez claim down go talk to him in private.

FOR WHAT HE DISRESPECTED ME IN PUBLIC!!!.. YALL CAN LET ME GO CAUSE IM NOT GONNA HIT HIM!

no ones moved we all know Smilez can go in. But she really did claim down she actually started crying what the hell is going on.

Forrest I've done alot of things to you  and for that i apologize i guess we knew this wouldnt last forever but cheat  on you was not how I would have ended it. You could have least picked a smarter girl and not one who would knock on the door that you shared with me  and leave her stank ass pantys on the knob. Come on Forrest at least have common sense enough to not tell her where your staying. we both knew what this was that's exactly why I changed my return flight to Atlanta its been fun but we just can't make it together and I think we both know that.