A Lifetime (Jack Gilinsky)

**Grace's pov**

I woke up in the same exact spot I fell asleep in. I went into my bathroom and threw my hair into a messy bun. I walked out into the kitchen where my boyfriend Jack was cooking pancakes. I went up to him and gave him a hug from behind. "Morning gorgeous," he said in a morning voice. "Morning babe." I went and set up the table for breakfast.

I never really got to spend time with Jack cause he was always at MagCon. He was actually leaving to go to Chicago today.

When I was done Jack brought some pancake over. I sat across from him. It was silent for a minute until he broke the silence.

"I'll miss you when I'm gone," he said while fake crying. I laughed and said "I'll miss you to babe."

When we finished we both washed up the dishes. After that we both went and sat on the couch. "Wanna play xbox before I leave?" Jack asked. "For sure man!" I said mimicking what he always says. He looked down with a grumpy face and stomped his feet like a little kid. I laughed and walked over to him. He turned his back to me and jokingly said "no I hate you!" I went to the way he was facing and before he turned the other way I kissed him. He have me a kiss back. "You love me now?" I asked when I moved away. "I never said I didn't love you," he said before kissing me again. We then went and played GTAV for a while.

**At the airport**

When Jack and I got to the airport Jack Johnson was there. He was going to MagCon with Jack. They 'bro' hugged. Jack J gave me a quick hug. "Flight 2490, calling all people for flight 2490" the speaker said. "I'll miss you babe," Jack said in my ear while hugging me. "I'll miss you to Jacko." We kissed and then he left.

When I got home I got pains in my belly. I looked at the calendar on my phone.

My. Period. Was. Late.

I rang my best friends Bailey (B-Bailey G-Grace)

G: Uhhhhh Bae. My periods hasn't come yet. I'm scared.

B: Oh Grace. I'll bring some tests over and then I'll take you to the doctor to be 100% sure.

G: Thanks Bae.

*End of Call*

Bailey came over within 10 minutes. "Okay Grace. Here they are. Go to the bathroom and see," she said. I went in the bathroom and did everything I need to. "Bailey can you please look at it. I'm to scared," I said. "Ummmm Grace. I think we need to go to the doctors.." she said with a shaky but excited voice.

We went to the the doctor and took a test. "Mrs Gilinsky, You are officially pregnant," the doctor told me. I was in shock. Oh no. How will I tell Jack. He's in another city.

I got home. I dropped Bailey off at her place. I laid down on the couch and jut stared off into space.

It was around 9 when I decided to tell Jack. I called his number and waited. "What's up babe," he said through the phone. "Jack I need to tell you something.." I said. "Okay what is it?" "Jack you know how last time you said we could at least try without protection.." "yes babe. you said it wouldn't work but proceed." "I'm pregnant." it went silent. I could here in the back ground the boys saying "yo Gilinsky, what happened?" "okay jack. I know it's big but uhh I have to go. I love you," I said. "I. Love. You. Too." He said.

**Jack's Pov**

Grace just told me that's she's pregnant. Wow. I did ask last time to not use protection cause I really want a baby. But I never thought it would actually work. "Uhhh guys. Can we go grab something to eat. I'll tell you what happened on the way," I said with the guys nodding as a reply.

When we go to Taco Bell I told then straight off. "Grace is having a baby," I said. Their jaws dropped. "I'm proud for ya bud," Jack said to me. "Wow Jack. That's big buddy. That's just think when Rebecca told me she was preg. Everything changes from here Jacko," Cam said. I nodded. Rebecca is Cameron's girlfriend btw.

We walked back to the hotel. Everything's so different. I'm gonna be a dad. I'm excited and confused at the same time.