Chapter 15

Hiya guys.

I haven't updated in ages but

10K+ GOD DAMN READS😍

THANK YOU

This chp is bout Grace's birthday so enjoy🌚

**Jack's pov**

"Babe, I've gotta show you something," I poke Grace's cheek. She flutters her eyes at the sunlight shining through the window. "What?" She rubs her eyes. "Get dressed and I'll show you."

I'm already dressed. Now I have to wait for Grace. This'll take a while.

After what feels like an hour, Grace comes down in a yellow summer dress with a black belt along with black Toms.

"Hey bumble bee," I joke. "Thought since there a million bees around, that I could maybe blend in and become the queen," she laughs. "You're already my queen and you're no one else's," I wink. She giggles. "What did ya need to show muwah?" "It's on the other side of town, come on," I grab her hand and take her out to my car.

"Ok, before we get out," I grab the bandanna around my neck and put it over Grace's eyes.

The car ride pretty much consisted of Grace asking where we are going and why she couldn't see.

"Stay there," I tell her and get out of the car. I got to her side and open her door and help her get out. "Smells like, dog," Grace scrunched up her nose. I laugh and take her to where the surprise is.

"You must be Jack," the lady who has the surprise says. "It's around the corner." I follow her while making sure Grace doesn't run into anything.

"Ok, 3, 2, 1," I take the bandana off of Grace eyes and her eyes widen. "Surprise," I say about the 7 week old Dalmatians in front oh her. "Oh my gosh, Jack. Are you serious," she asks lightly petting ones head. "Happy birthday babe," I kiss her cheek. She stands up and hugs me. "You see that one over there," I say pointing to one with a black patch around its eye. "Yeah," she trails off. "That's Bambi's company," I smile. The dog comes overs and jumps up and down. Grace picks her up out of the big box they're all in.

"Do you have a name for her yet?" The lady who sold us the dog asks. "I like Holly," Grace tells us. "Holly it is then," I smile.

On our way back to our house, Grace held Holly. "Jack, this is the second dog you've bought me," Grace tells me. "And I'll buy you 100 more," Grace and I laugh.

Get it, 101 Dalmatians, no? Alright.

"Ok, Taylor and Mikayla are looking after Rubzters today until 6 I'm pretty sure," I tell Grace. "Oh my gosh Jack, Rubzters?" she laughs getting out of the car with Holly. "Leave me along ok."

"Bambi," Grace calls when she walks into the house. I open the door and Bambi runs inside the house. Grace bends down so Bambi can see Holly. "Meet your new sister," she places Holly down. Grace stands up and Holly starts to jump towards me.

Bambi runs after her and starts to bark. "Hey!" Grace growls to Bambi. Bambi soon barks again but this time looking out the sliding door. Grace opens the door and Bambi runs out. Molly just kind of looks out into the backyard. Grace picks her up and brings her outside. I walk out the door and see my favorite person playing with the two dogs that I have given her. "Aww," Grace exclaims as she watches Holly chase her tail. I sit besides her and watch the dogs with her.

"Honestly Jack, I couldn't thank you enough," Grace looks at me. "You don't need to thank me, it was my pleasure," I kiss her nose. "Now what you casually have to do is get a cigaret and place it on your mouth but don't light it," Grace jokes. "That book has fucked you up," I laugh. Grace nudges me with her elbow in the knee. "Don't swear," she scolds me. "But you swear in your sleep," I say. "But that's different," Grace mumbles crossing her arms and looks away. i laugh and continue to play with the puppies.

While Grace plays with Bambi and Holly, I grab her phone and take some pictures.

I look at some of the pictures until I decide to post one where Holly is licking Grace's face while Grace holds her and then Bambi who is laying next to Grace on her back on Instagram with the caption,

'I think Grace likes her birthday present😍🐶 - Jack'

I hopefully will update soon for pt 2 of Grace's birthday.

And Mikayla (@mudprincess_) and I have decided that our books link up. So go read her book as well for when Jack, Grace, Mikayla and Taylor from this book were teens🌚