Chapter 1

**Grace's pov**

**Next Day**

I woke up. I felt shots of pain go through my stomach as I got up. I called Jack. (G- Grace J- Jack)

J: Baby. Are you ok alone? Do you want me to come home?

G: Please do.

J: I'll look up tickets now.

J: I got one. Pick me up at the airport at 1:30 pm.

G: ok babe. I love you. See you soon.

J: see you soon princess. I love you.

*End of phone call*

I'm happy Jack is coming home.

*1:25*

I was already at the airport. Jack's flight just landed. I saw him come through the gates. I ran up to him and hugged him and wrapped my legs around him. I kissed him, still in his arms. We went to the car and put Jack's stuff in the back. We got in. Jack was driving. He grabbed my hand before we left. I kissed him again, still holding his hand, then we went home.

When we got home we both sat on the couch. "So Babe. Do you want to have the baby or not?" Jack asked. I looked up and said with a shaky voice "Jack. I don't know. I really want to. But it will change everything between us. It will be different with you and MagCon. It will be different with all of social media. Everything will be different." He have me a warm hug. I started to cry in his shoulder. "Babe. I really want this baby. But it's your body so what do you want?" Jack asked me. I looked up into his eyes. "I'll do it." He looked at me with wide eyes. "Yes Jack. I said I'll have the baby." He hugged me tighter than ever. I hugged him back.

**Jack's pov**

Omg. I can't believe Grace said she'll have the baby. I'm so happy right now.

**Grace's pov**

*Next Day*

I woke up in the arms of Jack. He was still asleep I was guessing so I slapped him softly. He didn't even wake up. I punched his arm. Still he didn't wake up. I kissed him and he kiss me back in a split second.

We went down stairs and had some breakfast. Jack had left over pancakes and I just had fruit salad.

We went down town for some shopping cause we were really bored. We first went to K Mart. "Wanna look for some clothes?" Jack asked. "Oh you know me so well," I said. You had to walk through the baby section to get to the clothes. I looked over at Jack who was looking around the baby furnisher. I thought it was really cute how he really wanted this baby. He stopped while we were at the baby clothes. He was just looking at them all. Boys and girls. I walked over to him. He put one arm around my waist and the other hand rubbing my belly. He was looking at my belly while rubbing it. I was looking at him. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Omg. It's Jack Gilinsky!" A random fan screamed. Two girls ran up to us and asked for pictures. I took pictures of them with Jack. "Hey Grace. Are you pregnant?" One of them asked. "Uhh yeah I am," I said not even realizing she was making an Instagram video. The next thing I knew it my phone was blown up with notifications saying congratulations and stuff.

When we were done with the fans we went to the clothes section. I was looking at some t shirts when Jack came up to me with a bra in his hand. "I think you would look nice in this," he said. I looked at the bra. I punched his are softly and he laughed and took it back.

When we were done shopping we went home. "I'm going to change," I said walking up the stairs. "Okay babe." I changed out of my jeans and shirt into sweat pants and a sweater. I walked downstairs to find Jack watching football. I sat next to him. He put his arm around me changing the channel to a movie channel. I cuddled into him and fell asleep.